•Chapter 20•

Jimin

After that "meeting" I texted Y/n.

'Hey, what are you doing today?'

It took a while before she responds.

Walking around the warehouse I got nervous. I don't want to spend time with a random girl. Namjoon really has been acting weird.

Getting a response I smiled.
'Hi! I still got a lecture today. In about two hours I'm out. What about you? I'm free if you want to do something.😄'

'Jimin! Get over here!' I hear Hoseok yell at me. Putting away my phone I ran over.

Seeing an all Bloody Taehyung get carried in I looked surprised. 'What happened?' I asked pulling up a chair for him.

'They jumped me.' Spitting out blood he grunted. His face was bruised and scratched as his shirt had treats in it. His lip and knee were bleeding as his hair was all messed up. 'Who?' Hoseok asked as he brought supplies to patch him up. 'I don't know, they didn't say anything.' Grunting as we patched him up I frowned.

'Call Namjoon and fill him in.' Hoseok snared at one of our men. 'Did they shoot you?' Taehyung looked at him. 'No, they didn't even stab me once, they only used fists and knuckle rings.' Flinching as I thought about it I scrunched my nose in pain.

'This will happen again?' I asked. Hoseok looked over at me. 'Probably yeah. So keep a lookout.' Nodding at him I stood back up.

'Let's make sure that girl will be safe.' He looked up at me and nodded. 'She will need us.'

Texting Y/N plans came up I gridded my teeth.

As about 5 days passed and me and this girl Rosè went to do some shopping for her I kept my distance.

They didn't tell me she was Japanese, because if I had known I would have put in an effort to work on my Japanese.

Stopping I'm front of my she pointed inside a store and looked over. 'I'm gonna take a look okay?' Lucky for me she could speak Korean too. 'Yeah sure.' I smiled as we went in, me keeping my safe distance.

We could talk well but I decided not to make it to personal and she understood. I was here to guard her after all, not to fool around.

She picked some skincare up and brought it to the counter. She was a pretty girl I'll give her that but when I looked at her I could only think about Y/n.

Dropping her off at her hotel I knew Hoseok would look after her next. The only time I would need to be with her again was tomorrow evening and then she would be handed over to Hoseok for the weekend before she flew back.

The next day came flying around the corner as I was kinda relieved. I didn't need to look after a girl anymore.

Getting some lunch with her as she suggested to thank me I agreed. She was really kind and sweet so I didn't see a problem.

Sitting down at a little restaurant I noticed a guy was eying her. It felt weird.

Ordering food I talk some more to her and got to know she came her on a little holiday but also to do some business for her dad. Genuinely surprised she worked in the same line at me we broke the ice a little and made some jokes.

As my phone rang I ignored it but she told me it was fine to pick it up.

'Hey~' I hear Y/ns voice.

'Hey are you okay?' He asked a little concerned as I broke eye contact with the woman in front of me.

'No, Bf/n can't join me to sign the papers so I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me so I'm not alone?' She sounded worked up.

Of course she told me they were getting an apartment together and where signing this week but I was so busy with work I even forgot to ask how everything was going with it. Rubbing my forehead I looked over at my watch to look at the time. In two hours I needed to drop the kind girl of at Hosoeks place.

'Of course, what time?' I tried to sound comforting. ' 8 pm.' I looked up at the girl and smiled.

'Perfect I will pick you up.' Smiling my chest filled with relief. 'Thank you Jimin!' She thanked me and hung up.

I'm glad it fitted just fine with the timing. This was a perfect way to start the weekend.

-
Happy New Year, let's hope 2020 will be a good year!!