•Chapter 5•

Y/n
Walking down the street I wasn't consetraiting on where I was going.

Feeling myself walk into someone's arm I turned around in shock and bowed deeply. As I hear something fell as well.
'Sorry about that!'

"I need to pay more attention to where I am going!" I scolded myself.

'O-oh, Hi.' A familiar male voice greeted me.

Looking up with big eyes I covered my mouth. "JIMIN!" As I looked over from him to what seemed like his phone laying on the ground I was shocked.

'H-Hi! Omg, your phone.' Pointed at it. Guilt grew over me. "FUCK!"

Picking it up he sighed. As I leaned in to see the damage I felt even worse. 'I AM SO SORRY!' I apologized immediately again and looked at him. He waved his hands at me with a kind smile. 'No, No apologies needed. This happened earlier today.' With a relieved face I saw his smile grew bigger.

'Oh gosh, I thought I did it.' I said standing straight again. He chuckled. 'No worries.' We looked at each other for a second.

'We haven't really introduced each other have we?' He smiled and stuck out his hand for me to shack.

'Park Jimin, it's nice to meet you again.' He looked so handsome when he smiled. Smiling back at him I shook his hand. 'Nice to meet you again too, the name's L/N F/N.' Letting go of his hand I got a little nervous.

'So what are you up to?' He asked putting his phone in his pocket. 'I was heading over to my next lecture.' I hummed to hide my voice being cracky. 'Oh, I won't hold you up then! I don't want you to be late because of me.' I felt flustered as he gestured me to go. He was such a gentleman I could die. Seeing him slightly chuckle I knew he noticed my res cheeks.

'It's okay, thanks~ What about you?' I said as he rubbed his neck. 'I was getting some coffee before starting work.' My eyes sparkled as I got curious. 'Oh at the cafe on the corner?' Nodding at me I smiled. 'They have some great coffee.' Nodding he agreed with me.

'What kind of work do you do?' I asked him. He shuffled his feet a little as he smiled a little awkward.

'Do you know BTS?' Nodded in excitement I leaned a Little closer. 'Yes, it's Bio, Technology, Seoul, right? The medical stuff?' I smiled wide as I knew what company he worked for. 'Yes correct.' he smiled. 'I work there, as a shipping man so I bring the medicine from one place to another.' Awing impressed at him he giggled cutely. 'It's Nothing really, what are you studying?' he asked me as I looked at the time.

'Oh shoot I need to go now!' I walked past him. "I'm gonna be late!" Crossing each other we both looked into each other's eyes as we turned around and started walking backward. 'I study Interior design and architecture, to answer the question.' I laughed making him lightly smirk. 'That's amazing. Now go, you're gonna be late!' Seeing me giggle I waved and turned around to run off.

Let's hope I'll make it on time!

Arriving just in time I sat down panting.

While running here I kept replaying the conversation I had with Jimin over and in my head. Thinking what I could have said instead.

One thing I know for sure is that I want to meet him again.

"Damn it y/n! You should have asked his number." I thought to myself before I focused on my professor.

After class, I went to the cafe as I didn't have coffee this morning. I sat there the whole evening before going back to the dorm and cooking soup of myself as dinner.

Waking up the next morning I curled my hair as I was feeling a little fancy and threw on a hipster outfit.

Taking my bag I left.

Reaching the cafe I sniffed the aroma of fresh molded beans and smiled.

Feeling a light tap on my shoulder I turned around.

'Jimin.' I said smiling at him as I saw his curled lips smiling at me. 'Good morning.' He stood next to me. 'Good morning.' I greeted back.

'Mornings without coffee don't exist do they?' He questions me as he chuckles. 'Nope, I need my sweet coffee.' I chuckled back as we were up next.

'let me treat you.' He offeres. 'Oh no it's okay really.' I waved my hands a little as I blushed slightly. 'Just ones.' He offered again making me cave in. 'Fine, ' I giggle. 'If you stand on it.' Smiling at me he took place in front of me.

His muscular arm brushing against mine.

'A coffee with extra cream and a?~' I turned over to me. 'Oh-' I stepped next to him. 'A latte macchiato caramel, with extra cream as well please.' Smiling at the cashier I smiled over at Jimin. He still had his smile on his face.

'Jimin?!' Both looking up as we see a door behind the counter go open. A man with brought shoulders stood in the door opening. 'Can you come in? Boss wants to talk.' Giving Jimin a confused look as I looked over from the brought shouldered man to him.

Nodding he hummed. 'I am coming.' We stood there, a moment of silence before we got our order.

'Thank you. I really want to repay you tho.' I looked into his eyes. 'No need he smiled as we walked to the side. 'Guess I have to get going now.' He said as he pointed his thumb at the door behind the counter.

Stopping him by holding his arm he looked back.

'Can I maybe have your number? We can get together some time if you would like to?' Making him smile at me lightly he took out his phone.

"The screen isn't broken anymore?" Getting distracted for a second I pulled my phone out as well as we exchanged numbers. 'We can get coffee and go for a walk this weekend if you like?' He asked. 'Yes I would like that.' We smiled at each other. 'I'll text you.' I said as he started to walk towards the counter. 'I'll keep an eye out.' He winked as he made me blush again.

Both smiling like crazy he disappeared in the door opening.

Pulling a string of hair behind my ear as I walked out I headed to the library.

"I finally got his number."