•Chapter 19•

Jimin

'Come to the office, we need to talk.' Hearing Namjoons voice through the phone this early I got goosebumps.

'I'm on my way boss.' Walking down the stairs and putting on my jacket I left the house.

Jungkook and Taehyung both had the night shift so they probably were at the office already.

Walking in I felt the tension in the air.

'Good morning.' I greeted everyone as I nodded while they greeted me back. Yoongi and Jin Hyung weren't here yet.

Waiting a few minutes they walked in with a man.

Namjoon stood up and stacked hands with him as they whispered something to each other.

'So I called everyone in because we have an important mission.' We all looked over at him. 'The Jung family needs our help.' He looked at the man beside him.

I knew they weren't related to Hoseok Hyung as I looked back at the man. 'We need to protect his daughter while she visits here.' Frowning a little I nodded as did the rest while we listened.

'My daughter will need a guard. I know Namjoon will pick the right one out of the 6 of you guys to protect her whiles visiting.' Namjoon nodded and looked over all of us.

'I have already thought about who would be the perfect fit.' Stopping his eyes on me I couldn't believe it. 'Jimin, are you willing to help?' As my stomach turned I gulped and nodded. 'I will be her guard.'

I felt weird. Y/n crossed my mind to many times since I've sat down in this chair. Yoongi and Jin Hyung had been starting me down the whole time and now Namjoon is asking me to protect a girl, it all seemed a bit fishy.

'You will need to be with her the whole time, you are not to leave her side and will sleep in the same hotel as her.' The man looked at me as Namjoon spoke. 'For how long?' I asked. 'Two weeks.' Namjoon answered.

'I can't do that.' I answered simply. 'And why is that?' Namjoon tried to sound understanding and kind as always. 'Because I have plans I need to attend to.' Namjoon folded his hands in front of his mouth. 'Can you reschedule them?' As I looked down I tried to think about something to tell him. I couldn't tell him I was going to Y/n all the time.

As Jungkook looked at me Hoseok spoke up. 'I will do it. Jimin is busy and I have enough time. No problem.' As Namjoon averted his eyes from me to Hoseok I felt a burning feeling in my throat. 'No, he will be with her at all times, and when he needs to go you will jump in. Fine?' Hoseok nodded as I didn't got a say in it.

'Okay that is settled then. I will tell you more tonight at dinner. Would you like to add something mister Jung?' He looked up at the man that shook his head no.

As everyone left Yoongi walked up against my shoulder and said: Watch out what you are doing, Jimin. While he walked past me, giving me a glare.

What was up with him?

Standing a little flabbergasted Taehyung walked up to me. 'Namjoon needs to stop picking you all the time, it's a lot of pressure to handle.' Rubbing my neck I sighed. 'It is.'

Yoongi
Walking through the streets with Jin I saw on of our vans.

'Is that Jimin?' Jin asked.

Observing the situation we saw him stop at the side of the road. A girl stepped into the van. 'What the?'

As Jin and I walked into an ally so they wouldn't see us I frowned as I looked again. 'He picked up a girl?' Looking over at Jin who looked confused he nodded. 'I think he did.'

'Should be do something? It looked like the girl knew him well.' Walking back out of the ally I thought about what Jin just said. "Namjoon probably doesn't know and Jimin knows the rules: No dating outside the organization. As rightful right hand I should tell the leader."

'Let's follow Jimins tracker.'

We followed him to the College District where he dropped the girl off. Seeing him smile from ear to ear I knew, he wasn't just friends with this girl.

Walking into Namjoons office me and Jin sat down as Namjoon looked up. 'Can I help you?' Namjoon smiled.

'Jimin is dating someone.'

As Namjoon chuckled he looked up at me. 'There is no way.' 'We saw them.' Jin filled in defending me. 'Well if he is, we will find out soon enough. I don't have time to handle it now. It would be stupid of him to go in against our rules.' Leaving without saying anything else I sighed.

'We will see.'