•Chapter 33•

Y/n

Jimin stared into my eyes making me feel loved.

As he slowly came closer he lifted up my chin and whispered the words; I would never leave you.
As he looked at my face that softened.

The inches between us disappeared as I felt he planted his soft lips on top of mine.

Kissing him back he wrapped his arms around my middle pulling me up.

As I wrapped my legs around his torso Jimin pulled back.

'I love you.' His warm breath brushed my lips as he instantly crashed his lips back into mine.

Carefully he sat down onto the bed on his knees to sit us down.

I felt him pull me even closer before laying us down.

Cupping his cheeks in the palms of my hands I slowly felt myself fall in a deeper trance as his kisses grew more tender.

Wrapping my arms around his neck our kisses became sloppier.

'I will never leave you again, Y/n.'

Waking up the next morning still in Jimins arms I smiled.

His scent was heavenly as I buried my face into his chest.

Releasing a sigh I hear him grunt sleepy. 'Hi beautiful.' His hand ruffled gently through the hair on the back of my head.

'Hi handsome.' I giggled with a sleepy voice.

'Oh shoot I fell asleep in my clothes.' I muttered as I looked down at my legs, still wrapped around Jimin.

'No worries.' He kissed my forehead. 'I'll lend you a shirt and I'll make sure some clothes are picked up for you.' He said with a raspy voice as he kissed my cheek multiple times.

'Okay.' I giggled as I pushed him away playfully.

He smiled at me as a giggle escaped his lips.

But soon after his face turned serious. And as he spoke I knew why.

'I need to know Y/n.' He pushed himself up onto his elbow. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' My throat got dry as I heard the question slip through his plump pink lips I was longing to kiss.

'Yes.' His eyes soften as his sweet smile slowly grew brighter.

He reached his hand out to my cheek and lowered himself to me to peck my lips.

'So you are mine?' He leaned his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes while he smiled. 'Yes, I am yours.' He wrapped his arms around me and rolled on top of me to cuddle me, also suffocating me. Both giggling and laughing I held onto him.

As he leaned onto his arm and looked at me he giggled with his round cheeks. Squishing them in between my fingers he frowned cutely.

'Okay let's get up.' He said with a lisp as I still held his cheek, laughing at his cute face.

'Okay.' I giggled and got off the bed.

'Not so fast.' He stood up from the bed and grabbed me from behind lifting me up.

Making me giggles and squeak he put me down again.

Turning around to him he smiled at me. 'We need to get changed first and brush our teeth.' I nodded with a smile. 'You are right!'

After getting ready we headed downstairs.

'Jungkook and Taehyung are both here, so don't be startled.' I nodded as I took his hand.

Walking into the living room I see Taehyung turn his head over the couch.

'Oh you two woke up.' He said with his deep voice.

'Where is Kook?' Jimin asked as Taehyung walked towards the kitchen, us following him.

'He is taking a shower. Oh hm besides, Y/n I think you dropped your phone yesterday. Hoseok stopped by to drop it off.' He glanced over from me to Jimin as he handed me the phone.

'Oh- I didn't even notice, thank you.' Both smiling kindly he shrugged. 'No problem.'

Looking at my phone I saw I had multiple texts and missed calls from Bf/n.

Feeling a bit dizy Jimin hugged my shoulders. 'We will stop by later today... Call her, I think she would like to know you are alright.'

Looking up to him he was already smiling at me. 'Yeah you should go, it drove the boss mad, Hoseok told me.' Taehyung told as he pointed towards my phone. 'Okay I'll call her.'

Tapping her contact the phone went over.

'Bf/n?' I said a little anxious.

'Y/N OMG YOU ARE ALIVE!' She blurred through the phone. Removing the phone from my ear quickly I waited till she was done.

'WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAFE? DID THEY HURT YOU? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE ALRIGHT!...' Hearing her starting to sob I got tears in my eyes as well. 'Bf/n, I am safe, please calm down...' I wiped my eyes.

She was so concerned it made me feel loved.

'I'm not hurt, I am alright. Jimin and his friends saved me~ I'm at his house. I am safe here.' I answered all her questions calmly. 'Oh my!! I am so glad you are still alive and well... I didn't know what to do... I stayed awake the whole night hoping you would come back or reply to my texts and calls. I was so afraid!' Her crying made me cave in and start to cry as well.

Taehyung and Jimin both looked at me as they let their heads hang slowly as Jimin rubbed my arm.

'Bf/n... We will stop by later today. I don't know what's gonna happen next. I hope you are okay?' Her sobbing grew shallow. 'I-I'm fine now that I know you are fine... But hm-' She paused as she calmed down her breathing. 'Is Jungkook safe as well?'

I saw Jimin and Taehyung exchange a look before Jimin nodded at me.

'He got shot- but he is okay! So don't worry.' I tried to play it cool and she seemed to relax a bit. 'O-okay! I hope he doesn't have much pain... Please text me when you will stop by. I've locked the door and barricaded it. I also closed all the blinds. Just to be sure.' I hummed and bit my finger.

'We will come soon. I love you!' 'Please do, I love you more!' As I hung up I turned to Jimin and buried my face in his chest.

'Are you okay?' He asked. Nodding carefully into his jacket I sniffed.

'Are you to together now by any chance?' Jimin and I both looked at Taehyng and cracked up as he asked it bluntly in this serious situation. 'We are.' Jimin held my side and kissed the side of my head. I slightly bush while Taehyung smiled and chuckled.

'Congratulations to you too.' He winked.

'Yeah congrats to the both of you.' Jungkook said as he walked in with a towel hanging around his neck as his hair was still dripping wet.

He had a slight smile on his face as well as he patted Jimin shoulder while passing by.

'How did it go?' Taehyung asked as he crossed his arms.

Jungkook opened the fridge and took a bother of water.

'Namjoon didn't let me go.' He answered not facing us.

'We are gonna stop by in a few after some breakfast so you should come.' I observed the scene as I know clearly knew it was about Bf/n.

'She asked how you were...' He turned to face me. 'I told her you got shot but are alright so she shouldn't worry.' I tried my best not to upset him. When a smile creases his lips I felt relieved. 'Thank you for doing so.' He nodded.