•Chapter 22•

Y/n

Jimin staid with me the whole evening in the apartment. We cuddled and talk a lot before he needed to go.

'I really need to go, I promised Jungkook I would help him out with something.' As he smiled softly at me I lifted my head off his shoulder. 'Oh okay. Well I should go home too, to my parents and pack some more for the move tomorrow.' I sighed as we stood up. As he let me go first I felt him lay his hand on my side as I pass by.

I smiled a little and turned back to him. Seeing him smile I took my purse and we headed out.

'Can I bring you home?' He asked me as we walked down the stairs. 'If you want to.' I said kindly. 'Yeah no problem.'

Riding home we talked about Jungkook a little. 'Does he still talk to Bf/n by the way?' Jimin asked while concentrating on traffic. 'Hm yeah they still talk, but I don't know if they are dating tho.' Jimin nodded. 'Okay, Kook didn't really tell us anything, that's why I asked.' He said looking over. I nodded and looked outside thinking as Jimin focused back on the road.

'Jimin?' I said seriously. As he hummed and glanced over, I looked down at my hands. 'Are we dating or are we just friends?' Making us both go silent I waited patiently for his answer, growing more nervous every second.

'I thought we were dating, why are you asking? Otherwise, I wouldn't have acted the way I do around you.' Relieved as I was my heart fluttered as my stomach filled with butterflies. With a smile on my face, I looked at him. 'Really I'm more than happy to hear... Because I'm starting to really like you.' Feeling my own eyes grew big as I just said that he giggles and smiled till his cheeks turned round.

'F/n.' He said my name giggling while we turned on to my driveway.

'I like you too. Why do you think I try so hard?' As I started to smile like crazy I nervously pulled my hair behind my ear. 'I told you before, I just wanted to take it slow.' As he slides his hand over my cheek to make me look up at him he was smiling even more as well.

Staring into each other's eyes I leaned in for a tender kiss. 'Let's keep it like that, I want to spend more time with you.' I said making him lean his head against mine and pull back.

'Me too, so let's go on a date next week.' He said as I took my stuff. 'I'll surprise you.' Making me blush a little I nodded. 'Okay, mister romantic.' Giggling my eyes sparkled. 'Thank you for coming today, I really appreciate it.' As he nodded and smiled I stepped out of the car.

Before I closed the door I took a last glance at him. 'I'll text you.' He said as I waved goodbye. 'Bye, drive safe!'

I couldn't sleep that night as my stomach was still filled up with all these butterflies he gave me.

Bf/n texted me too. She told me Jungkook was gonna help her pack tomorrow so he would join us. She told me they are kinda dating now as well but she didn't know how she felt about him tho. I guess we will have to see how everything will turn out.