•Chapter 31•

Jimin

About half and hour later Y/n had calmed down from the chock. Just in time as Namjoon and the others walked in.

'They are gone.' Namjoon announced towards me as he wiped his bloody hands clean.

He dropped his gun on his desk and walked towards us as the rest gathered around. They carried Jungkook in and laid him down on the couch at the back of the room.

'Don't bleed on it.' Namjoon laughed at him. 'I won't.' He chuckled back as everyone sat down in the lounging area.

I staid close to Y/n.

The room got gloomy.

Namjoon leaned forward and placed his arms on his knees.

'Jimin-ah, you made a close call.' He jugs his head up and down in disbelief as he rubbed his chin.

'I know.' I said.

'You broke a couple of rules tonight.' He stared at me. 'Dating an outsider, using my own men against me and going on a mission without permission.' He counted on his fingers. '3 in total. Do you have anything to say for yourself?' He scowled me. 'No sir... I am sorry.' He huffed.

'I was always so proud of you Jimin.' I looked down as he spoke his words.

'I tried to keep her out of it-' 'But you failed- this is why- that rule exists to begin with!' He starts to lose his cool as he interrupted me.

'I care deeply for her boss.' I looked back up seeing his eyes slide over to her and back to me. 'I can clearly see that!' He spat.

'Jungkook you have broken the same rule.' 'Yes boss..' He replied. 'Is it different between you and the girl?' He looked over to Jungkook.

'Boss maybe it's best to handle Jimins punishment first?' Yoongi spoke from the other side. Yoongi hyung knew Namjoon hyung would get more fired up if he mixed every detail together. In a way, he tried to save us.

'Fine.' He looked back at me. 'You will get to keep her. For all I care.' He softens. 'But you will be band for two weeks from any activity. Starting on Monday.' Nodding I sucked in my lips. 'I understand.' He scoffed. 'You and Kook will clean up tho whole new warehouse in the city all alone.' Jungkook looked at me and nodded. 'Yes boss! We accept your punishment.' We said in unison as we hung our head.

'I am really disappointed with you Jimin.' Namjoon said with his usual caring full voice.

'For falling in love Boss?...' I asked him. My shoulders tensed up as he shook his head. 'No. Because you turned my own men against me...' Hanging my head again I pulled my hand through my hair.

'It will never happen again...' Looking back up he smiled. 'I will forgive you.. But next time just talk to me. You know your leader.' Being the soft person he is he caved. He only did it for me.

'I understand you wanted to save her but family comes first.' I stayed silent and waited for him to move on. Feeling Y/n lay her hand on my back I relaxed a little.

'Kook you will be banned for a week till you are healed, so no gym either.' Namjoon said with a little chuckle making the young one curse as he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

'Now to move on.' I turned to all of us.

'This went off the rails, and a lot of blood was spilled. I can assure you all we have made ourselves a new enemy.' We all nodded. 'For safety we will all stay in groups. Young ones go home, take the girl with you.' Namjoon looked at her as his finger pointed in her direction.

'We will go to my house and stay there. Further questions?' We all look around.

Jungkook carefully sat straight. 'What about my girl?' He asked. Looking at Y/n she perked her ears. 'We will provide protection. 'I want to go on duty.' Jungkook almost demanded.

'No, you will rest! Tomorrow morning you can go out on patrol to protect her. You are still forbidden to fulfill your other duties understood? There will be no communication between you two tonight. Understood?!' He looked fears but gulped down his words and nodded.

Is Namjoon repeated his chose off word you should just listen and nod.

'Okay, for you.' He turned to Y/n. His appearance changed as he smiled at her.

'-I'm sorry!' She apologized and bowed deeply to our leader.

'No I am sorry... You didn't know anything so I can't blame you. I think no one wished for something this awful and traumatizing to happen to you girls, my sincere apologies.' Her eyes turned red again as a small droplet escaped her eyes.

'You will be protected from here on out. Go with Jimin and those other two dorks, they will protect you, I am sure of that.' His kind smile made his dimples show.

'Your friend as I have interpreted from Jungkook will be protected too.' She smiled thankfully. 'Thank you...' She paused and hesitated before she went on.

'She got hit on the head before they took me out... Can I please ask for the small favors to tell a doctor to go see her? Tell her I send the doctor. Only then she will let them in.' Namjoon nodded and chuckled. 'Of course, I will send our best doctor to go check on her.'

Namjoom stood up and shook her hand. 'Let's all get some sleep.'

Walking out to get to our cars I hear Namjoon say in general. 'Gathering at 9 am sharp tomorrow morning.' Stepping in the cars we all left without further do.

-
Hey everyone!
I have a question~ would you be interested in a new book that's based on Jungkook and Bf/ns point of view and relationship? Because I think it could be pretty interesting. Let me know!

This is an extra update to thank you guys for 20k!! Thank you so much!💜💜💜