•Chapter 10•

Jimin
'Yoongi!?' I yelled over the loud music. 'Yoongi hyung where the fuck are you?' I mumbled to myself.

They made me curse like a sailor and I hated that.

Pushing through the crowd I saw Namjoon. Joining him I saw Jin and Hoseok hyung as well.

'I was with Yoongi. Where is he, where are Jungkook and Taehyung while we are at it?' I looked at them. 'They are getting Kook. We are leaving they have arrived.' Nodding I watched in silence while Hoseok tried to make a call in this loud and crowded club.

'Where are they?!' Namjoon lost the last bit of his patients. 'There they are.' Jin pointed at the stairs as they came up.

Walking towards them we took off. As Taehyung passes me he stared straight into my eyes.

Coming up behind me he whispered into my ear. 'She is here.' Turning my head over my shoulder towards him I looked shocked. I didn't saw that coming.

I knew we couldn't talk about it now so I just kept an eye out.

Getting out through the back we got into our car as our driver and guard were waiting on us.

'To the east warehouse.' Namjoon orders.

Driving I saw Taehyung looking at me. Nudging my head towards him he mumbles. 'Kook talked to her friend.' Looking away I avoid the conversation, knowing that if it went in the others would hear.

Arriving at the warehouse we see car lights shining at us. 'Kim Namjoon, I want my money!' Hearing Namjoon chuckle he stepped forward. 'Where is it?' The man demands an answer as he raised his voice.

'I thought I killed you?' Namjoons voice made everyone go quite.

Taking out his gun he aimed at the man in front of him. 'And I would do it again.' With a grin he walked closer to the man who orders his to aim their guns at us.

'You think it's only the 7 of us.' As they all gut a gun pressed against there heads Namjoon held back his gun with a confident smirk. Holding it besides his head as the barrel of the gun pointed upward.

Starting to walk he signed us to follow him.

Crossing those man I looked them in the eyes as they didn't dare to look back.

Once we where behind them Namjoon gave the order. 'Kill them.' As shots filled the air, there body's fell making me look at how the blood made a puddle on the ground.

Going inside we went straight into the office. 'Jimin and Jin. Nighfshift. Be on edge because I know everyone has been anxieties.' Nodding at him he went on.

As it becomes morning I looked at the clock. 7 already.

'Jin hyung?' I said as we finally reached the van. 'hm?' He looked over at my side as we stepped in. 'Do you mind if I take a short break from focusing?' He nodded. 'If we switch afterward I'm fine.' We both smiled. 'Deal!'

Taking out my phone I took a look at my schedule again.

'Good morning. This is the only free moment I have so I wanted to ask if you wanted to get lunch at the coffee shop?' I texted Y/n hoping she was up already.

As ten minutes passed me and Jin switched position and I knew I was going to need to wait on her answer.

Dropping Jin hyung off at home around 8 I still had a few hours to go. Being tired isn't new to me so I just made my round as I heard I get a text.

Going back to the warehouse I signed a few men to load me up, shoving the paper in their hands to let them know what they needed to get me.

Taking out my phone I saw a reply from her.

'Yeah fine by me, I'm looking forward to it.' If she went clubbing yesterday she must have just woken up, seeing at her way of texting.

Putting my phone away I watched the men put my stuff in the truck.

Walking in I saw Taehyung and Jungkook standing around the table.

Jungkook watched over at me. 'Hey, any word on that gang that showed up yesterday?' Shacking my head no Taehyung looked over as well. 'No, it was an easy night.' Nodding at me they looked back at some papers that were laying on the table. Too tired, I didn't bother too.

Getting back to my van as I said goodbye I put on some music and started my last shift.

Riding by the cafe I turned around the corner and saw y/n walking down the street. Her hair flowing down her shoulders, she had her cup of coffee in her hand.

Stopping a little in front of her I opened my window.

'Want a ride?' Looking over with shocked eyes at me she recognized my voice, making herself smile.

'Omg Jimin! You startled me.' I smiled at her while she stepped in.

'You are working so why did you ask me to get in?' Taking off I shrugged. I'm not allowed to let anyone in but I didn't care I have been working for over 14 hours now.

'Your college is on the way and I saw you walk so I thought let's be nice.' Chuckling she replies. 'That's really thoughtful of you!'

Observing her features I saw her eyes where puffy.

'You look tired?' I said. 'Yeah, ' She carefully tucked in a string of hair behind her ear. 'I went out clubbing so I had a few drinks.' I nodded and chuckled as I hear how exhausted she was.

So it was you indeed Taehyung saw. 'I see.'

'Well there you go.' Smiled at her as she thanked me. 'Thanks!' 'No problem! Have a nice day at school.' She sighed making me chuckle. 'Yeah, you too at work.' Giving her a thumbs up she closed the car door and started to walk toward the building. Taking off I honked at her as she walked in.

Taking my phone out while I eat something I followed her on Instagram. She wasn't an extra girl, she didn't post every day or week, just ones in a while.

She followed me back. That's fast. Smirking at my phone I looked at the clock. Still two hours to go.

Arriving back home, Yoongi hyung dropped me of as he had the next shift.

'Jimin, don't forget you have the late night shift this night as well. Can you bring me some snacks?' Smiling at him I opened the door. 'Okay hyung. I'll bring something. See you tonight.' Closing the door as he had a little smile on his face I walked towards the front door.

'Jimin-shiiii!' Jungkook AND Taehyung yelled as I came in. Smiling tiredly I sat down on the couch and took all the space I needed.

'Jimin. About last night.' I glanced over at Taehyung. 'I know~ It was indeed her you saw.' Jungkook looked at the both of us confused.

Taehyung nodded. 'Don't worry about it.' I said, he chuckled. 'If you don't I won't for sure.' I lightly rolled my eyes as Jungkook, luckily let it go.

'Hey I'm texting this girl.' He said all of a sudden. Me and Taehyung threw each other a glance before paying him full attention.

'She is pretty and she's fun to talk to.' Showing us a picture I saw Y/n by her side. Trying to have a natural expression we smiled at him.

'Nice work Kook.' Taehyung said patting his shoulder. 'Should I ask her to hang out again, we could go to that club again.? Our hyungs don't have to know?' He looked over from Taehyung to me. Both pouting I started to stress. 'Doesn't she think it's kinda weird that you want to meet her with your friends but with none of hers?' I could trew my shoe at Taehyungs head as he gave Jungkook that idea.

'Of course!' He took out his phone. 'Thanks hyung, I'll ask her and tell her to bring her friends along.' 'W-wait!' I tried to stop him. 'What hyung? I already asked.' I tried to find an excuse. 'What if Namjoon doesn't give us the evening off?' He smiled. 'I'll talk to him. You know Namjoon.' Nodding I held in my sigh. 'Okay, great.' The three off us smiled as I stood up. 'I'm gonna sleep now... I have the late night later on.' Nodding at me they watched me walk out.

'She is gonna find out.' I thought to myself as I closed my bedroom door and laid down.