•Chapter 17•

Jimin

Bringing her home around 4 she fell asleep in the car. She must have been worn out.

She looked cute as her hair fell over her cheek. Smiling and looking back at the road I drove into her street as I get a notification on my handsfree, saying that I had an incoming call from Taehyung. 'Shit.' I hissed under my breath.

Denaying the call I pulled up onto Y/n's driveway.

Softly shaking her shoulder I woke her up. 'Y/n, you are home, you need to wake up.' Groaning the woke up. 'Hm-' stretching her arms she opened her eyes as she looked at her house. 'Oh.' Her hoarse voice sounded fade. 'Thank you for bringing me home again.' She looked over at me. 'I will text you.' She said leaning in and pecking my cheek. 'You, say hi to your parents from me.' Smiling she exits the car. 'I will text me when you are home okay? Bye.' Waving at her with a smile she closes the car door.

Dropping my smile as the door from the house closed behind her I called Taehyung and back up out of the driveway.

'You called?' I asked when he answered. 'Namjoon's where he wants you to come home.' I sighed, softly so they couldn't hear me. 'I have a day off remember.' Ticking my finger on my steering wheel I got nervous.

'I know.. He is asking for you so come home as fast as you can. Sorry man.' Hanging up I grunted. 'Fine-' I hissed through my teeth.

Arriving home I rubbed the side of my head as I walked in.

'I am home.' I announced.

Walking into the living room I see Namjoon and Taehyung.

I knew Namjoon wasn't here for business. 'Jimin, ' He started standing up. 'I came to say- sorry.' "Did I hear that correctly?"

Walking closer to him, his hand hovered in the air. Waiting for mine to grab his.

Taking him I smiled. 'Sure, apology accepted.' Seeing Namjoon smile and put one hand in his pocket I tilted my head to the side cracking it. 'For what?' I asked wanting to know if my intuition was right.

Getting a little awkward he rubbed his neck. 'For letting you handle that job, I know I was in the wrong sending you to do dirty work.' Smiling at him I waved my hands and grabbed my shoulder. 'As long as you mean your apology and don't do it again it's fine by me.' As he chuckled he nodded.

'How's that injury doing now?' He nudged his head at my neck and shoulder as we sat down.

'It's slowly getting better.' I rubbed my neck as he smiled and looked at me. 'I'm glad to hear that.' As he looked down I seat back as I got a notification.

"Shit!" I thought to myself as I saw get name appear on the screen as I took my phone out my pocket. "I forget to text her I was home."

'Someone important?' Namjoon smiled kind at me as he and Taehyung who I had totally forgotten about looked over at me. Smiling I put away my phone, afraid he would notice if I would respond. 'No just a reminder that I need to pick something up.' Nodding with his kind smile his dimples showed.

'It's nice to just talk for once.' Namjoon went on as I smiled. 'It sure is.' Me and Taehyung chuckled.

'But I can't stick around tho.' Namjoons smile fades as he stood up and waved at us. 'I will see you two at tomorrow's meeting. 9 pm, don't forget it.' His smile reappears as he left us, the two of us waving him goodbye as he knew the door.

'That was odd.' Taehyung said sitting on the edge of the cough to grab his drink of the coffee table. 'Sure was.' I looked at him over to my phone.

'Hey, did you arrive home safely?'

'Sorry, yes I did! Today was fun, let's do it again sometimes.'

'It really was, and yes please let's do so!'

'At least he came to apologize tho.' Taehyung said catching my attention. 'Yeah that's true. I think it's still weird.' Taehyung nodded as he sucked in his lips. 'Well I guess the boss will always be the boss.' Nodding heavily I pushed back my hair. 'I'm going to bed. See ya Jiminie, goodnight.' 'Goodnight Taehyungie...' I smiled as he walked out.

Namjoon really was acting strange.