•Chapter 13•

Y/n

Arriving at their house I saw it was quite big.

And as I walked in my mouth just dropped. For a house that was owned by three guys int here 20s I was shocked how casual the decorations are and how clean everything is.

'You have a gorgeous house.' I turned around to Jimin who smiled at me.

He made me feel safe in a weird way, I didn't need protection but when I was with him it felt like I needed to.

'Thanks.' He looked around before his eyes stranded on me again. Slightly blushing I couldn't get my eyes off of him. 'You need to stop staring like that.' Softly he took my hips.

'If you part your lips like that you will only taunt me more.' His smirk made me weak as I looked down at his lips.

Shaking my head a little I nodded.

'Sorry about that.' I smiled. 'Let's go to the living room. The others must be waiting.' Looking around surprised everyone was gone.

Walking into the living room with Jimin besides me I was the three off them chilling out on the couch.

As we all just talked I saw Taehyung slowly drift in and out of sleep. Checking his phone to stay awake.

'Wanna play a game?' Jungkook asked all of a sudden. Hearing Taehyung grumble and stand up he rubbed his eyes. 'I am gonna pass~ Ladies, it as a pleasure meeting you two. Don't trust these idiots. I'm going to bed.' All laughing at him He waved goodbye.

'Goodnight!' We said before he despaired.

'So you guys wanna play a game?' Jimin tilted his head and looked at him. 'If it's the game I have in mind you better not.' But to his bad luck, Jungkook smirked. 'It is.' As Jimin leaned his head back into the backrest of the couch I chuckled a little.

'What is it?' Bf/n looked at him with sparkling eyes.

'Truth or dare.' As I and Jimin watched the two of them get hyped up we exchanged a look before I shrugged. 'Why not.' I giggled as Jimin smiled at me.

'Who's the youngest?' Slowly raising my hand they looked at me. '1997, December 12th.' As Bf/n nodded I saw Jungkook pout, Jimin just smirking.

'Am I the oldest?' Jimim kept looking at me. 'How old are you?' I asked. '23. Bron on the 13th of October, 1995.' As I smiled at him I hear Jungkook say; depends how old Bf/n is?

Focusing on her she answered. 'I am born on the 21st of November, 1997.'I smiled over at Jungkook and gestured him to go next. 'I'm also from 1997, born on the 1st of September.' Surprisingly I really was the youngest.

'So let's start! Y/n you go first.' Thinking for a second I picked Bf/n. 'Dare.' She answered smirking. 'Do you dare to tell us and read the last message you send?' As her cheeks flushed red we all looked at her.

'It's between us two.' I smirked as I knew what was coming. 'You asked; with how many guys are we going clubbing again?' She glanced over at me before going on. 'I answered with; I don't know, but I know two of there are hot so it won't matter. We are gonna have a good time.' As I busted into laughter she blushed bright red as she covered her face.

Jimin chuckling as Jungkook smirked at Bf/n. 'Now you pick.' He said to her.

Pointing her finger at Jungkook still embarrassed he chuckled. 'Dare.' It took a while before she came up with something. 'I dare you toooo, drink a raw egg.' He stood up. 'Easy!' As he came back with a glass with one egg in he smiled and gulped it down. Giving him an applause he bowed making us laugh.