•Chapter 25•

Jimin

Walking into the house I see Taehyungs car parked outside.

As my feet stepped over the little doorstep I felt the atmosphere in the house was cold.

Walking into the hallway I hear and also see Bf/n storm down the stairs out of the front door. She didn't see me as I was standing at the end of the hallway. What I could see was that she had tears in her eyes.

Running back, and up the stairs, towards Jungkooks room I barge in.

Seeing him stand behind the bed with his face clenched in his hand and his back pointed to the door his hand slides up to clutch his hair in a stern grip.

His white blouse was stained with red splashes, blood.

He fell on his bed on to his back. His hands still covering his face.

With big eyes I watched as I saw his chest was covered with blood too.

'Jungkook- What happened?' I said with a concerned voice.

He let his arms fall onto the mattress.

'She wanted to surprise me and I came home like this.' He said standing up, spreading his arms so I could see his state better.

'Shit.' I mumbled as my eyes were still wide open.

'What did you tell her?' I asked closing the door. 'Everything.' He turned sideways as he pulled his hand through his hair. 'Fuck.' Only simple words escaped my lips.

'She-she told me I was a monster and ran out as she saw me all bloody... Hyung.' He looked scared and concerned at me. His eyes started lost at me as his heart must be heartbroken.

'Where is Taehyung?' I slowly started to calculate the damage. 'In the bathroom he knows too... He is trying to find a way to tell Namjoon.' As our leader's name was spoken my eyes shot wide open again.

"Y/n!!" Looking from the floor to Jungkook he stared at me.

Running out of the room and down the stairs I got to my car.

Driving straight to her apartment I tried to call her a million times but she didn't pick up.

Gripping my hair I smashed the wheel with my fist.

'No!' I yelled as I stopped at the last sign before I got into her garage.

I ran as if my life depended on it.

I needed her!

I couldn't lose her!

I love her!

Knocking on her door as I was panting from running up the stairs I hear her voice on the other side.

'J-Jimin, is that you?' She sounded unsure. My heart skipped a beat.

Leaning my arm against the door I answered. 'Yes, please let me in I can explain.' I didn't hear movement.

Leaning my head on my arm that was placed against the door I sighed. Pushing myself back I turned around and took a moment to collect myself.

As the door opened I looked over my shoulder with duo eyes that sparkle with hope.

'Y/n.' Her name brushed over my lips as I saw her figure stand in the slightly opened doorway. Nodding she gestured me to come in. Turning around I did.

I felt relieved.

'Are you hurt?' She asked me. Turning to her with an open mouth I just wanted to hold her.

'No, I am unharmed just like the rest of us.' She nodded uncomfortably.

We stood around the kitchen island as I kept looking at her.

'What are you?' She asked calmly.

I sucked in my lips. 'I'm...' I paused. 'I'm in a mafia organization. I deal drugs and drive the cars... I can't tell you Y/n it would only endanger your safety and that off Bf/n.' Her eyes started to water. She looked away from me making my heart break

'I'm not gonna hurt you, ever. If you think that.' She shook her head no. 'I never thought of that.' She confessed.

With slightly parted lips I stood silent as she starts to cry. Her eyes glued onto the marble counter. 'You never told me... Because you wanted to protect me. Is that why you took it slow?' She looked up at me. Nodding I saw her smile a little.

'I won't tell Jimin... I don't want you or anyone to get hurt. Is Jungkook okay?' As she wiped her tears I nodded yet again.

She always cared so much about others, it makes my heart swell as it showed how loving and careful she was. She stayed so calm and peaceful it made me feel like I was not worthy of her love.

'He doesn't have a scratch.' My optimism made her smile more.

My cheeks rounded as I saw her smile again.

'Good...'

I looked around. 'Where is Bf/n?' I asked. 'She locked herself in her room.' Y/n said hurt. She cares so much for the people around her.

'Jimin-' She continued. 'I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore.' My world froze.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces. 'What? No, Y/n please!' I walked around the kitchen island towards her as she held both her arms over her chest, slightly turned away from me.

'Please.' She bit her lip as I lay my hands on her shoulders. 'I'm sorry.' She started to cry and walked away.

Feeling her slip away from under my hands I felt helpless.

Leaving me alone in the kitchen I hung my head.

'Y/n~' I tried. 'Jimin, please leave!' She yelled.

I had never seen her this hurt and upset before, hell I had never even heard her raise her voice at anyone or anything once. She really wanted me to leave.

As tears whelmed up in my eyes I nodded at her and looked into her eyes for a few seconds before I turned to the door and left.

My vision became blurry as I closed the door behind me.

"I just left her like that. I'm a stupid ass for not telling her before anything happened! Why is this happening to us!?"