Chpt. 3

Hermione Lestrange pov.

Right after the ambush, everyone for situated.

Mrs. Weasley hugs me and greets me like she always does. I manage a smile even though I feel like hiding and until I know the truth.

Most of the Death Eaters looked confused and were not using any killing or other curses. Then all of a sudden they all attacked us with many different curses. It was as if they were debating whether or not to attack.

"Hermione dear, are you alright?" Mrs. Weasley ask me.

I am acting somewhat different but I am still in shock of what my adoptive parents told me.

I am a pure blood witch. I am a Lestrange.

"Yes, just the situation itself."

Mrs. Weasley nods her head in understanding and lets me get my things in the Burrow. I walk up the stairs and am greeted by Ginny.

Ginny. She became my best girl friend. Because of who I am, am I betraying her friendship and her trust in me.

"I am sorry about what you had to do Hermione." Ginny tells me while giving me a hug. I hug her back and for a second I swear I see Malfoy standing behind Ginny.

I jump back and out of Ginny's arms. Ginny looks hurt but by how I am looking, she gets worried.

"Hermione, maybe you should go and rest. I know that this day was rough for you. The others are resting as well so it is okay." Ginny tells me getting my attention again.

I look at her and sigh.

"I am sorry Ginny...I just...I don't know what I saw."

"It's okay Hermione, you just need to calm down and relax. What do you mean by saw? What did you see?" Ginny ask me, her eyes curious and worried.

"I swear that I saw Malfoy."

She frowns at me and takes a deep breathe and sighs.

"Hermione, you can go to the room and rest. You are going through alot just like everyone else. I will bring you something to eat." Ginny tells me then she takes my wrist and drags me to the room I will be staying in.

She helps me settle in and I lay down on the bed. When Ginny leaves the room to go to the kitchen, I start to cry and close my eyes.

Who am I?

There is a knock on the door. I wipe my eyes and get up. It is Harry and Ron. Seeing their faces makes me cry more. They both just bring me in a group hug.

I just let myself cry.

"I know Hermione but we will make it through this. We will stop him." Harry tells me and I just cry more and more.

But if you stop him, what is to be of my biological parents? My real mom and dad, what will happen to them?

"You know that you are strong Hermione. No matter what happens, we can do this. I am sure that you parents are okay." Ron tells me this and I feel guilt.