Chpt. 28

Blaise Zabini pov.

Today is the day.  I am going to marry the girl of my dreams since first year.  I will have to thank that blood traitor with a curse from my wand.

"I bet Weasel is still trying to think of ways to get her back.  She will be a married women the next time he will see her."  I hear Draco say while getting ready with me. 

Our dads are standing by the door to make sure that I don't try to run to Hermione again.  I just wanted to see her face and make sure she is calm and collected.

It is bad luck so I have to wait until it is wedding time to see her.

I have finally finished my shirt and jacket while checking for wrinkles.  There is absolutely no way that I will get married to Hermione while wearing wrinkles.  I would be so embarrassed. 

I glance over at Draco and notice that he is deep in thought.

"Hey Draco, just imagine.  This will be you and Luna one day."

Malfoy smirks and chuckles a little.

"Do you think she knows about how I care for her?"  Draco ask me worriedly

"Well, girls can be a little oblivious to our obvious feelings but then again we are completely oblivious to most of their feelings.  No, I don't think she knows until you tell her."

"I will after the wedding.  I will be honest with her."  Draco says to me while frowning at the floor.

"You know, you should worry about seeing me again.  I'm scared that if we have a decent honeymoon...Rodulphus will make me disappear."

We all laugh at the thought even Rodulphus.  Draco has a small smile his face.  I walk over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.  My best friend looks at me and gives me a hopeless romantic side smirk.

"You know that whenever you go off for a mission, Luna waits for you."

Draco's face goes into shock then pure happiness.  He puts one his opposite hand on my other shoulder.

"Thanks Blaise.  I can't wait to ask her to mine and to be with me.  What about you?  Any thoughts about Hermione."  Draco ask me with his famous Malfoy smirk.  I can feel myself smile at my best friend.

We both lower our hands and walk over to the other dads in the room.

"I just can't wait until she walks down the aisle."

"She will love it Blaise.  Your wedding theme is brilliant."  Lucius tells me while smirking looking exactly like Draco.

"Thank you for making this day special for her.  It wasn't easy especially when planning for only a day or two."  Rodulphus says to me holding out his hand.

I give his hand a firm shake and we have come to an understanding.

"Your welcome and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off if I didn't have help."

"It was mostly your wand Blaise."  Draco tells me and we all laugh.

I look at the open curtain and see that it is almost sunset.

"It's time."  All four of us say simultaneously.