Chpt. 27

Hermione Lestrange pov.

Today is the day, I am currently getting my hair fixed by my mom, aunt Narcissa, and my best friend Luna. Each of them are wearing their dresses for the wedding already and has everything done. The only one who is left to get ready is me.

My hair has grown since I have been here. It is past my shoulders and goes to the middle of my back. I am getting it trimmed to my shoulders, straightened and curled at the ends. The only thing that seems like it will come back for sure along with my length is my real hair color. The bottom half of my hair is black while the top half is brunette.

"There dear, you look magnificent. Now lets get your dress on." My mom tells me hugging me from behind while I look at myself in my vanity mirror.

I have so many butterflies. Before if I imagined being married, this would be far from what I would see. Now, this will be the most important day of my life.

Today, I am going to marry Blaise Zabini. I will marry him today and say my vows to him today.

Nothing can spoil this day for me or for him.

"I am going to marry Blaise."

"Yes dear, you are. Tell me, are you mad at us? We would completely understand if you are." My mom ask me seeming upset.

I look at her in my mirror and shake my head. Then I get up and take her hands in mine.

"I should thank you and dad. I want to be with Blaise. I want to go through all the obstacles with Blaise. I see him in my dreams mom and in my future. I want Blaise."

My mom smiles at me and hugs me right being careful of my hair. I am trying my hardest not to cry. I don't want to look red or puffy when I walk down the aisle. I only did my eye lashes, a little blush, and wear lip gloss since I am not I big fan of make up. But since this is my big day, I wanted to do something a little different.

Hopefully, Blaise will like how my hair and make up look. I wonder what he will look like as I walk down the aisle to grab his hand.

"Hermione, we have your dress." Luna says and I look at her and walk over.

"Luna, you look amazing."

"Why thank you Hermione but you do know that this is your day and not mine." Luna says to me with a kind smile.

"It doesn't matter because Draco is lucky to have someone like you
Luna."

"I am not so sure." Luna tells me her smile dropping a bit.

I frown since I have never seen anything wipe a smile off of Luna' face.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if he feels the same or if it is just me." Luna tells me.

"Trust me Luna, he feels the same."

"How do you know Hermione?" Luna ask me as she helps me into my wedding dress.

"I can tell by the look in his eyes. Those eyes are only for you Luna and nobody else."

I look at Luna in the dressing mirror and she has her smile on her face.

"Thank you Hermione." Luna says to me

"Your welcome Luna."