Chpt. 38 ; Epilogue, part 1

Hermione Lestrange Zabini pov.

I am staring at the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.  After a year of rebuilding the wizarding world, creating new laws, and changing what needed to be, I have finally given birth to my baby boy and baby girl.

My baby boy.  He looks exactly like Blaise except he has my nose.  He has a mixed complexion and is staring at me.

My baby girl.  She looks exactly like me except she has Blaise's nose.  She has a mixed complexion and is sound asleep.

They both seem so calm.  Few moments ago, they were crying after being born.  The minute Blaise and I held them, they calmed down.

Blaise went to go and let everyone know the happy news.  He has been by my side then entire time.  Even when I screamed and yelled at him to shut up while he was calming me down.

"Hello love, how are the kids?"  Blaise ask me walking back into the St. Mungo's room.

"Sleeping and wide awake."

Blaise comes over and gives all three of us kisses on the heads. 

"You should be resting.  Aren't you tired?  You just gave birth to twins."  Blaise tells me worriedly

"I don't want to sleep.  I just want to hold my children."

Blaise smirks and gently grab both babies from my arms.  He then puts them in their own little beds here in the room. 

They both start to whine but Blaise stays close and keeps his hands on each of them.  They seem to know who their father is already.  They like being close and feeling physical contact, like holding them from us both.

Blaise then looks at me while still keeping close to our babies.

"Rest love, they will definitely still be here when you wake up."  Blaise tells me while walking over

He sits on the side of the bed and puts an arm around me. 

"It is safe love.  We made the world safe, for them."  Blaise tells me softly

I move my body closer to him but then notice how exhausted I actually am.  Giving birth really is not something to play with.  That had to be the most nerve wracking and exciting moment of my life.

Blaise knows that I am thinking about my parents.  I don't think that I could survive losing any of my children.  I won't allow anyone to bring them harm.

I close my eyes and let myself dream of how great my life is.  I imagine bringing my children home and being with my love.

I am going to thank Blaise after I wake from my slumber.  He has given me the world and a dream.  My husband made all my dreams come true.  I wonder what I shall do for him as a nice surprise.  My favorite part of his birthday was when I told him of my pregnancy and he looked astounded.  He wouldn't stop rubbing my belly.

I open my eyes and move my head to look at my wide awake husband.

"I love you."

"I love you as well love."  Blaise tells me giving me those eyes of his.

His eyes are always full of love and admiration.

"You give me the same looks I give you every single day love."  Blaise tells me hearing my thoughts.

I smile at Blaise then close my eyes, smiling while falling into my sweet and truthful dreams.