Chpt. 32

Hermione Lestrange Zabini pov.

I am currently putting on my combat boots while Blaise is fixing his jacket.  Everyone will be wearing all black.  Blaise looks at me from his mirror.

"What are you thinking?"

Blaise smirks and walks over to me.  He kneels in front of me and takes my hands in his.

"I don't want to lose you Hermione.  If I do...I don't think that I could take care of myself.  You are apart of me."  Blaise tells me resting his hand on my left cheek.

I sigh and lean in to his touch.

"Blaise you won't lose me at any cost.  We have a life to live together.  You are apart of my life to.  Just make sure that you, Draco, and Goyle all make it back to us, to me."

**This is Blaise and Hermione's telepathic powers that they can connect with eachother**

"My love, of course we will make it back.  You are the one who is going to be in the middle of the battle.  Take care of yourself, Luna, and Astoria."

"I will Blaise.  We have gotten better at our new abilites."

"Yes, I am glad that we had time to train what we can do.  Now we work and fight our butts off."  Blaise says bringing me to my feet.

We are both wearing leather jacket with black jeans, top, and black combat boots.

"We are matching."  Blaise says and we both laugh at our match of looking like a couple that dresses alike.

"Well, this is good practice."

"For right, it is."  Blaise says placing a soft kiss on my right cheek.

We both walk out of our now shared bedroom and downstairs.  Everyone is checking and talking to eachother.

"This is the final battle everyone, make it count for everything."  My mom says while winking at me.

I smirk in her direction.  I don't know when I started doing that.  I might have picked it up from Blaise and Draco.

Just like that we all apparate to Hogwarts.  Each of us stand next to eachother and watch as spells hit the shield that protects Hogwarts.

"Here I thought they would have put up a bigger fight."  Crabbe says and many around us laugh

"They are putting up a fight."

Everyone turns to look at me.

"Hogwarts wouldn't give up if Harry hasn't."

"That is true.  Mr. Potter gives them something to fight for."  Lord Voldemort says agreeing with me.

We all watch as the spells hit making a bright blue light.

All of a sudden Lord Voldemort makes a large gasp.  We all look at him and he screams holding out the elder wand.  I am intrigued and impressed.  I couldn't believe that he found it.

Lord Voldemort breaks the shield that surrounds Hogwarts.  I had to cover my eyes a bit and blink a few times as the shield itself destroyed to burnt pieces.

I look at Blaise and he pecks my lips real quick before disappearing with Draco.  I look at Luna and Astoria and we apparate to do what we have to do.