Chpt. 21

Bellatrix Lestrange pov.

They almost killed her.  Each and every one of them were trying their hardest to kill her.  None of them seemed to care about the rest of us.  The minute Lord Voldemort showed up, they all left with an elf in a blink of an eye.

It was planned and I will find whoever created such a plan as to harm my child.  I am standing beside Hermione's bed as she rest upon it.  She stopped bleeding and her head is healed but she will have a slight headache when she wakes up.

Everyone else is here as well.  I am glad that the sizes of these bedrooms are enormous.  It makes better room for those who want to stay and visit.

Blaise Zabini burst through the door.  He frowns when he sees us but looks at Hermione.  Blaise looks angry just like me but at the same time sad.

"How is she?"  Blaise ask

"She just needs to rest Blaise, no need to worry."  Draco tells Blaise

"Hermione will be alright.  She is the strongest girl I know."  Luna says in her quiet and gentle voice.

I like that my daughter is friends with Lovegood.  Lovegood makes good company and even better that Draco wants to make her his wife someday.  I hardly believe that Luna knows that Draco likes her.  Draco hasn't said a single thing to her about being together even though we all encourage him to do something about it.

I look at Blaise once more and notice something as he looks upon my resting daughter.  He seems to care deeply for her.  How long has he known Hermione?

And those eyes...

Does he care for her the same way that Rodulphus cares for me?  The same that Lucius cares for Narcissa?  The same that Draco cares for Luna even if he doesn't admit it, yet.

I look at Narcissa and she looks at me.  We are both thinking the same thing.

Blaise chose Hermione.

"Blaise, you came in here in a rush."  Lucius points out noticing the silence suddenly.

"We have a spy in our ranks.  Voldemort found the spy and also found some piece of information from the Death Eater."  Blaise says with closed fist.

"What is it Blaise?"  Narcissa ask him.

"It seems that the Order has planned out Hermione's entire life.  School, friends, husband and kids."  Blaise says in a sneer.

I can feel myself stiffen.  The gasps in the room is so loud from everyone.

"They have chosen a life for our daughter?!"

"I will kill them all!!"  Rodulphus yells

We all yell the most gruesome words and even Luna herself says a few non-Luna like words.

"They can't do that to Hermione.  She doesn't deserve that!"  Luna exclaims outloud

Draco stands up from where he is sitting and comforts Luna.  Her face literally looks red.  There are many words to describe Luna but loyal is the one that stands out the most.

"Lord Voldemort has a plan but he would need permission from the both of you."  Blaise tells us all but pointing to Rodulphus and myself.

"For our daughter?  What is it?"  Rodulphus ask Blaise