Chpt. 16

Hermione Lestrange pov.

I am currently shopping for clothes with my mother, aunt, Pansy, Astoria, and Daphne.

I should be figuring out what the Order is doing.

"Hermione dear, it will be okay.  First, you will need clothes of your own to walk around in."  My mom tells me to reassure me that it is okay to not be researching for one day.

I can't help but panick and wonder about what the Order is up to.  Why do such a thing?  It seems that at one point, the Order tried to kidnap all the Death Eater children during the first war.  Were they going to use us as weapons against our parents?

"I agree.  Mother can't keep altering my clothes for my cousin.  I like my clothes."  Draco says which takes me out of my thoughts.

I turn around and face my cousin.

"What are you doing here?"

"Easy, Father and uncle are on a mission right now.  Voldemort did want me to come and tell you that after you have everything to go and see him.  I think I has an idea about the Order actions."  Draco tells me.

I nod my head and thank Draco.

"Do you want to shop?"

"Me and six females shopping?  Trust me, I know enough from my dad and uncle to not go down that road."  Draco says smirking then apparating out the store.

He did not just say that.  Shopping with us isn't that bad.

"Do you think it is because of the spa last time?"  I hear Astoria ask Daphne.

I look at Pansy and we both bust out laughing.  They made Draco go to the spa.  No wonder he doesn't want to stay.

Three hours later...

All of us are exhausted from the amount of shopping that we did.  I have an entire year worth of clothes.

When we apparated to the Malfoy Manor, the boys all stopped with jaws dropped at our bags.

"How much did you all buy?"  Draco asks us

We all look at eachother and shrugged.  It is hard to tell how much we bought, I only know that it is alot.

I am glad that it is over because now I can go and speak with Voldemort.

"Narcissa, you bought all of that in three hours?"  Lucius ask Narcissa in shock.

"Of course, I did.  You know I have incredible speed while shopping."  Narcissa says smiling proudly

My mother walks over to my father and they talk amongst themselves.

"I thought you went to get clothes."  My dad says to my mom

"We did but she could also get shoes, coats, socks, and a few other things I wanted to get her."  My mom says with a sending a smile my way

I smile at her in return.  I really did enjoy myself today.  It was nice shopping with my mom , aunt Narcissa and my new friends.

"I will put everything away then go and speak with Voldemort."

"Don't worry cousin, I got it.  You go ahead.  I know it will help calm your nerves."  Draco tells me while walking over and getting the bags from my hands.