Chpt. 5

Hermione Lestrange pov.

Ron and Harry don't trust me to be on my own so they took my wand and tied me up.  I am tied to a desk with my hands tied in my lap and my feet tied together.

My face feels wet from my tear stains and hurts from Ron punching me.  I still can't believe that Ron punched me.  I can't believe that he was faking it.  His feelings towards me, was fake.

I can hear Ron and Harry talking in hushed tones from the other room.  They don't trust me enough to let me know where we are.  I am grateful that I don't have a blindfold and I am not gagged.

"Ron, it is still Hermione.  She is still with us."  Harry says harshly in a hushed whisper

"Harry, you still don't understand and I don't blame you but this is the real Hermione.  Her name is Hermione Lestrange.  She was born a Death Eater."  Ron says trying to explain to Harry but to trust me.

"But she saved us.  She has always saved us!  The three of us have been best friends since first year and your telling me that the entire time Hermione has been lying to us both."  Harry snaps at Ron

"No, it wasn't a lie! Harry please, just let me go."

I cry out to Harry over and over again but he doesn't walk in the room that I am in.  I can feel more tears leave my eyes.

"That's Hermione Ron!"  Harry shouts and I can hear the pain behind it.

"Mate, she has been this way since the day she was born.  What do you think she will do when she meets her real parents?  What about Malfoy?  He was willing to kill us both to get her.  What if they teach her the same?"  Ron explains to Harry as if it were so simple.

"No, he is lying!  I wouldn't kill anyone!  I could never do that."

"Hermione, shut up!  I know who you are and so does my entire family!  Stop trying to confuse Harry!"  Ron snaps at me while walking in the room.

"I'm not Ron, it's me.  I am Hermione."

My vision is blurred but I can still see that Ron is debating to believe me or not.

"I'm sorry Hermione but you have to stay tied up while we look for the horcruxes."  Ron tells me then walks out the door and leaves the room.

"Hermione, I will try to talk to him just be patient.  I will also bring you something to eat and drink okay."  Harry tells me worriedly.

I nod my head while still sobbing.  Harry took a step towards me but then hesitates.

"Harry!  Help me, Harry!"

Harry swallows hard and leaves the room stomping and I hear him yell for Ron.

"Someone please listen to me, I am Hermione."

"Shut up Death Eater!"  I hear Ron yell from somewhere in the building

Why is this happening?  What changed?
Ron...
Harry...
Weasley family...