Chpt. 20

Hermione Lestrange pov.

I can't believe it.  I didn't want to believe it.

"Hermione!  Prove that your one of us!" Ron yells towards me.

"Help us!  Hermione please!"  Harry yells as well

I step from behind Draco and look at the two boys in front of me.  They look like a mess.  I can tell that they haven't had a decent shower in a while.

"That is my daughter you are speaking to!  Watch your words!"  My dad says to Harry and Ron

My mom and the rest of the snatchers walk into the room after Harry and Ron.

"It's time."  My mom says looking at me.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley."  Lucius says walking back into the room along with Narcissa.

"Don't even look at her Harry.  I told you, she is with her real family now."  Ron says to Harry and Harry visibly flinches when Ron says family.

"My family isn't evil Ronald!"

"They use unforgivable curses!"  Ron yells at me

"Your family kidnapped babies and take them from their families."

"To raise them on the good side Hermione.  Do you not hear yourself!" Ron shouts at me.

Seconds later, my mom stops talking and looks at the sword in the snatchers hands.

They found the Sword of Gryffindor.  How?  Where did they find it?

Mom attacks the snatchers and throws them out.  They each leave the room scared of my mother's actions.

"First, we will call him then I will deal with you personally.  Lucius will call him."  My mom says holding the Sword of Gryffindor.

Ron and Harry are being held by two other Death Eaters in the room.

My mom is mad about them stealing from her vault.  I walk over to her and hold her hand.
She squeezes my hand and grins.

"I remember when I first held you.  You were so small and loud but you already seemed to know who I was.  I held you the minute you came out of me.  Only when I held you did you settle down.  Then they took you away to check on you since you were born two weeks early.  You looked fine and healthy to me."  My mom says and I listen.  All of us listen.

Dad walks to the other side of mom and puts a hand on her shoulder. 

"I screamed for many days.  I was angry for many years.  Only when I found out the truth did I calm down.  My only daughter and they took her because she was born a Death Eater's child."  My mom sneers the last sentence.

"Mom-"

"Stupefy."  Someone shouts interrupting our conversation and I am thrown to the wall across the room.

"Hermione!"  I hear many people shout

My head is spinning and I see black dots.  I lift myself up a little and touch the back of my head.  I can feel a liquid on my fingers and I know what it is.

"Keep your eyes open."  I hear my dad tell me but my vision keeps fading in and out.

Then I can feel him pick me up and carry me out of the room.