Chpt. 29

Hermione Lestrange pov.

The four of us hold hands and Luna apparates us to the wedding.  When we first arrive, I can smell the ocean and hear the waves.

A beach wedding.  As I look up ay the sky, there are seagulls flying around gracefully.  I can hear how they are calling eachother.

The sky is perfectly blue.  The clouds look a pure white.  The sand is the perfect shade of beige.  It looks smooth and soft with little hills here and there.

It sounds so peaceful and makes me feel calm.  As I look around, I realise how Blaise did create my dream wedding.  I never knew what it would look like but this feels right to me.

My dad walks up to us with a small smile.

"It's time to take our places."  My dad tells us.

Everyone walks to father onto the beach and I can feel my butterflies swarming inside of me again. 

I can't believe that this is actually happening.  Luna, mom, and Aunt Narcissa suggested that I chose sandals for the wedding.  I didn't know what my wedding would look like but I figured there would be a reason for this suggestion.

I smile at the yellow rose petals and sea shells that outline the path to Blaise. 

"Are you ready Hermione?"  My dad ask me.  I look at my dad and nod my head.

"I am dad.  How did Blaise do this?  This looks like I am in a dream."

I take my dad's arm as we start to walk towards the beginning of my path.

"For you, my daughter, he made every detail and timed everything for you.  This is your special day and even though you will be a married woman.  I will always see you daughter, as by baby girl."  My dad tells me then I hear the music start

I take a deep breathe and sigh.  No matter how nervous I am, my smile never leaves my face. 

I am walking down the aisle with my father.

My dream has come true even though I never knew what it looked like.

With each step I take, Blaise will be closer to me.

I look at my dad and he nods his head at me and I return the gesture.  I face forward and can see Blaise in a handsome royal dark blue suit.  The color looks absolutely astonishing on him.

He is looking at me and as we get closer, I can see him more clearly.  His eyes never leave mine.  I can feel myself blush as he smirks at me.

Blaise is so sure about our marriage.  I am sure about our marriage.  If I needed to be with anyone to marry and to hold, it would be Blaise.  I am lucky to have him.

How did I become so lucky to have him?

Only Blaise's and I friends and family are here and so is Voldemort.  A few other Death Eaters are here even the Snatchers.

I take one more step and my dad passes me over to Blaise while giving him a stern look.

I take Blaise's hands and we both face forward and wait for the moment to say "I do."