Chpt. 7

Bellatrix Lestrange pov.

We were all told of our daughter being found.

I have been waiting with Rodulphus and everyone else to know if she is okay. We have a few healers who are inside her room, checking on her.

Lord Voldemort is downstairs with everyone else waiting to hear any news. It is a serious issue when one of any Death Eater children are attacked or harmed. This sitation isn't any better. He made a law that protects all Death Eater children from being attacked.

I just want to know if my child is okay. I remember when I was pregnant with her. I don't know how Rodulphus handled my mood swings but he seemed to like hearing me yell at him about the smallest things.

I look at Rodulphus and he looks at me. We both remember when she kicked me inside my stomach. It happened everytime I walked past the book shelve in our house. She would be kicking me immensely.

My sweet baby girl. So long has happened and now she is sixteen. I don't think that I can miss much more of her life then I already have.

We thought she was dead. I thought that I wasn't meant to be her mother. No, it wasn't me and it wasn't Rodulphus. It was the Order.

They took our child! Our innocent baby, who was only born in the world. She was born in our world then kidnapped for who her parents are. That was their mistake. Never ever touch a Death Eaters child. How dare they take my child?!

I raise my right hand to the side and blow the shelf on my right to pieces with wandless magic. I feel my sister take my right hand and hold it. Rodulphus takes my waist and holds me tight.

"Sister, Rodulphus, the Order took my child. How dare they take her when she is mine! When she is Rodulphus's child! They took our child and I will make sure that they don't get that chance again."

"Yes Bella, I understand. They won't get that chance a second time." Cissa tells me nodding her head and patting my hand.

"Remember when she refused to be born. She wanted nothing more then to stay with her mother. Her birth was a long one."

"I remember. I also remember her name. Her name is beautiful and chosen just for her. My daughter will not leave my wife nor I again." Rodulphus says holding me still around the waist and holding his head on my shoulder

He shares my pain. He shares my love. We have a daughter out of love. Most say that Death Eater can't love but if you really look at us. We do love but it is only for a few. Death Eaters love those who they trust and love family.

"Any word?" Lucius ask holding the journal with my baby's information

I hold my hand out while looking at the book.

"Give it to me. That is Hermione's."

He nods his head and gives it to me.  While holding the journal, one of our healers walks out the room.