QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE

You're currently live on Twitch, streaming Minecraft like you usually do when it's late at night and you're bored. But instead of the usual 2000 viewers, it had now doubled to 4000 viewers due to your participation in the event Minecraft Mondays, and since you somehow managed to reach third place last week in the competition, it gained you a lot of recognition instantly. As your accounts grew faster than ever over the past few days you realised that fans from a ton of different YouTubers/fandoms began to pour into your Twitch stream tonight, and they were constantly promoting their fave in the chat. And tonight was no different.

"I need to make a lead... Do I have any string left?" You asked yourself whilst trying to capture a herd of llamas you had just found within the game. You began to doubt your recipe knowledge after not playing Minecraft seriously for a while so you turned to your stream and asked; "Four string and a slimeball right?"

Seeing that the chat was quickly spammed with 'yes' and 'correct' brought a smile to your face knowing that you didn't just embarrass yourself by trying to use the wrong materials.

Two hours quickly passed by and as time went on it became difficult to stay awake since it was now well into the AM hours. "Alright guys well I'm going to have to end the stream here unless you want to watch me fall asleep live." You began to say whilst watching your chat fill up with sad emotes, goodnights, and the occasional 'I would pay to see that.'

"I will stream again sometime this week so make sure to follow the channel and-" You pulled the mic really close. "DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE WITH TWITCH PRIME!" You said with a laugh whilst moving the mic back to its original place. "Goodbye everyone, I love you!"

[DEVILISE IS OFFLINE]

You opened the subs-only chat to see what your subscribers had been saying during the stream but to your surprise you weren't the main focus of your own stream chat.

SUBSCRIBERS-STREAM CHAT:

- Pink5eals: At least she knows what she's doing

- skeppyfan101: lmfao its so painful watching alex

- watersheep: who is alex

- skeppyfan101: quackity/quackityhq that guy who raids kids games

- Pink5eals: on week 8 of mm he didn't even know what a sunflower looked like and that's saying something.

- watersheep: WEEK. EIGHT. ?!?!?!

'Quackity...' For some reason you recognised that name... Yeah! He was the guy who was getting carried by the voice actor of Gumball during the Minecraft Mondays event.

You typed 'Quackity' into the YouTube search bar and realised where you had actually remembered the name from, he was the creator of the meet-up raids and the recent Discord competitions that had been taking over the recommended section.

"A guy who is smart enough to literally make whatever he wants trend on YouTube surely can't be that bad at... MINECRAFT... Can he?"

You headed over to his Twitch channel to skip through some of his older streams to see what your subscribers meant by him being 'bad' but that plan quickly changed once the page fully loaded and displayed a bright red symbol beside his username.

[QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE]

"Survival Minecraft Only I'm Not Allowed To Google Anything DAY 2"

---

A/N: This book was originally written in 2019, so for those that are confused about the Gumball line, in July 2019 Quackity and JunkyJanker (Nicolas Cantu, VA for Gumball) played Minecraft together in Minecraft Mondays! :)