raid

It had been a year since you and Alex made the deal to be in a fake relationship, so technically it was your 'fake anniversary.' You and him couldn't decide on a good video idea to celebrate so he suggested for you to host a raid with him, which you eagerly agreed to. Your favourite videos by Alex were always his raids so actually being part of one was something you'd say yes to in a heartbeat.

You were sitting at your computer in your bedroom whilst Alex was beginning the stream on the computer in the guest room of your apartment. You didn't need to have Alex's stream open because his loud nature could easily echo through the walls. Once he officially started his stream, you went live too.

[DEVILISE IS LIVE]

"RAIDING ANIMAL JAM FOR MY ANNIVERSARY!!"

[•]23,577 watching

After an hour of raiding and spamming random words, you heard Alex tell the chat to visit the game's town centre.

"All of the servers are full!!" You complained as you clicked over and over again to try and join the room. Finally you were let in and of course it was absolutely packed with yellow penguins.

"Okay guys get ready!" He said from the other room.

Once he said that, everyone in the game started spamming the next string of words.

'Marry me?'

You were confused, were they trying to bypass a chat filter? Maybe there was a joke that you didn't hear Alex say so you opened up his Twitch stream. All you could see was a blank screen with the words 'open the door' written on it.

You didn't know what was going on but nevertheless you muted your microphone, and went to open the door to your bedroom. It was there that you saw Alex kneeling down on one knee in front of you, holding a small box.

You gasped, covering your mouth with you hands.

"(Y/N), the day I met you, you killed me in Minecraft." He began to say.

You didn't know what to do but laugh at what he just said, hands still covering the bottom half of your face.

"But when I met you a second time, you were helping me win a competition. Ever since then your personality and charisma was something I knew I needed in my life."

Your breathing was increasing and tears began to form in your eyes as he continued to speak.

"When I finally got to see you in person I knew I was fucked, I thought I was going to ruin the friendship we had between us. The worst moment of my life was letting you interrupt me whilst I was telling you that I wanted to break the deal because I fell in love with a girl. You didn't let me tell you that that girl was you. That sweet, generous, fucking gorgeous girl, she is still you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. So that's why I wanted to ask..."

At this point tear drops had started to fall from your eyes as he slowly opened the lid to the box, revealing a diamond halo cut ring.

"(Y/N)... Will you marry me?"

"YES!!" You cried. "A thousand times yes!"

You gave him your hand that was shaking from happiness as he placed the ring onto your finger. The moment it was on your hand you threw your arms around him and he picked you up so your feet were off the ground as he kissed you.

"I love you, so much." You said, finally pulling away from his lips with your arms remaining around his neck.

"Love you too." Alex replied before pulling you into another kiss.