old flame

"(Y/N) I'm about to throw your phone out of this window if you don't respond to whoever's blowing up your phone right now."

You awoke to the sound of Quackity's voice and saw he was stood in front of you holding your phone. You forgot you slept in his room last night.

"Sorry." You croaked out, still tired, as you grabbed your phone from him.

7:01AM

FROM Unknown:

Goodmorning (Y/N)!

Congrats on winning!

I would've congratulated sooner but
I didn't want to disturb your sleep :)

10:17AM

(Y/N) you still alive??

10:42AM

Hello?

11:02AM

I said I'm sorry

All I want is to just be friends

'Oh for fucks sake. Of all people who could've messaged me it had to be him.' You quickly rubbed your eyes and put your phone on silent.

"Who was that?" Quackity asked with a confused expression after seeing you not respond and instead silence your phone.

"An ex."

"I'm intrigued." He said as he laid back onto the floor whilst propping his head up with his elbow and facing you.

"Well, I used to date a dickhead named Callum. He didn't know I was a streamer until he looked at my phone one day, and that idiot mistaked me for a CAM GIRL."

Quackity was visibly holding in a laugh when you mentioned 'cam girl.'

"Not even the worst part. He immediately told everyone we knew, including my family, that I was stripping for money online before even asking me about it. I broke up with him instantly and he began to stalk my social media's and then discovered what I actually did for a job. Callum begged for me to take him back but obviously I said no so every now and then he will spam me with texts. Acting as if nothing happened."

"Have you tried blocking him?"

"He gets a new number every time I block him, trust me I've tried switching phone numbers but somehow he always gets a hold of it. Maybe my parents but who knows anymore."

"Your parents?"

"My parents always thought he was the 'golden boy' so when he told them I was a cam girl, they kicked me out of the house without even questioning it. He got into their heads and if he got them to kick me out, no doubt he can get them to give him my number."

"Sounds like a proper dick head. I'm sorry that happened to you."

"It's fine, by then I had already met Zak so I had a stable income to live off of." You smiled.

"I just got an idea, give me your phone."

"What?"

"Just trust me (Y/N)."

You handed your phone to him and he took a picture of you two together, him stood up with you behind him curled up in his sheets. Once he took the picture he began typing.

"Wait what are you doing-"

"Done!" Quackity handed your phone back to you.

8:22AM

ATTACHED:
IMG_7773.jpeg

shes busy

You burst out laughing reading the text he wrote. "Oh my God Alex you did not just-"

"I did just do that and don't worry. I know how a guy's mind works so he won't be pestering you anymore."

You smiled, you didn't know anyone else who would've done that for you. "Thank you." You stood up and hugged him. He really was one of your best friends.

As the day continued, your Twitter mentions were going crazy with requests to see you and Alex pictured together but the two of you decided that you wanted to stream your meet-up first rather than send out a selfie, the fans would thank you later.

"Are you ready to eat?" Quackity asked you.

"Yes I'm starving, what are we having?"

"Enchiladas?"

"Never tried it, I'm excited." You eagerly rushed out of his bedroom, and headed back down to where he usually films his videos and streams. Both of you had gotten so caught up in talking to each other that it rolled around to 12pm without leaving his room once. You unzipped your suitcase and tugged on a pair of distressed black jeans and a grey sweater then walked back out of the room where he was waiting for you.

"Ready to go?" He asked and you nodded in response.

You and him walked to his car and he drove off.

"Why did you not tell me you drive?" You asked.

"Well like you suspected, I'm not exactly doing this legally." Quackity smirked as he turned into a parking space. "But let's keep that between you and me." He said as he put his index finger to his lips before exiting the vehicle.

Once you and him had made your way inside you were greeted immediately by a man who seemed to know Quackity well.

"Buenos tardes Alexis! Cómo está tu familia?"

"Hola, están bien, cómo estás?"

They both conversed for a few minutes in Spanish whilst you silently stood behind him, hoping the man wouldn't attempt to speak to you. You knew your brain would completely blank due to not understanding what he's saying.

"Y tu, señorita?" The man said.

"Uhh.." You jinxed it, didn't you?

"Mi amiga no habla español." Quackity laughed whilst answering for you. You giggled as well even though you had no idea what he just said.

Finally he led you two to your table and Quackity sorted out what you wanted to eat and drink.

"So what were you two talking about?" You asked.

"Don't worry, we were just catching up. It's a small town so everyone pretty much knows everyone."

"That must be nice. In San Francisco you never see the same person twice." You dawdled on that thought until your phone started buzzing uncontrollably.

"Oh what the f-" Was Callum really going to spam you again? You were trying to see what was going on but the notifications were moving too fast. Just a split second later, Quackity's phone started to go crazy too. Maybe it wasn't Callum?

"(Y/N)... My plan may have backfired.." He said slowly as he turned his phone around to show you what had caused you guys to be spammed relentlessly.

"Oh for fucks sake."

---

A/N: "Callum" isn't based off of anyone for those asking if he was SeaPeeKay! :)