monday

[DEVILISE IS LIVE]

"MINECRAFT MONDAY WEEK 9 WITH QUACKITY!"

[•]4,501 watching

It was finally Monday afternoon and you had just started your stream alongside Quackity.

"Alex if you fuck this up I'll block you." You said sarcastically as the countdown began.

"Don't worry, you trained me well these past couple days." He replied.

Since your first stream together, the two of you had been practicing on Minecraft for an hour a day prior to the event. A friendship was definitely forming between the two of you and the fans were all for it.

After an hour of you and Quackity screaming your asses off everytime someone tried to kill one of you, your stream suddenly went from 4,000 viewers to 16,000 and that didn't go unnoticed.

"Yo what the hell?"

"Whats up (Y/N)?"

"I suddenly got 12,000 more viewers?!"

"Haha lucky- Wait, same here what's going on?"

It was currently half way into the competition so all of the participants were idly running around the arena whilst they were waiting for the ad break to be over. The stream chat was moving so fast that you were hardly able to read it, but you didn't need to read it because someone had just donated with the same message that the majority of your chat was currently spamming.

---
nine9yrold just donated $3
CUTE COUPLE SKINS!!! -NINE YEAR OLDS
---

"The nine year olds??" Quackity read outloud from his own stream chat. "PewDiePie nine year olds??"

You and him were so confused, did Felix just raid your streams? You weren't even aware that Felix knew who you were. Laughing could suddenly be heard from Quackity's side of the Discord call and a quieter third voice, was he watching a video?

"(Y/N)!!! PEWDIEPIE RAIDED US!!! SOMEONE JUST CLIPPED HIS STREAM AND SENT IT TO ME ON TWITTER, I'LL SEND IT TO YOU NOW!"

You opened Quackity's Twitter DM and saw a screen-recording of Felix's stream.

"Devilise and Quackity.. Who are they?" Felix asked. On his screen it showed you and Quackity running around in Minecraft alongside other YouTubers. "Their matching skins are cute, are they a couple? Me and Marzia would do that too but she wasn't invited because she's not a PRO VETERAN MINECRAFT PLAYER LIKE ME" He shouted sarcastically whilst flexing his biceps up to the camera, and then laughed a little at himself. "Go find their stream and give them some love!" The clip ended there.

You looked back at your stream and you had dropped around 5,000 viewers. They probably just came to deliver Felix's message and dip. The fact that the both of you changed your skins to match actually didn't cross your mind once during the game since you didn't think it was a big deal. But apparently some people thought it meant something after all.

"Wow, Pewds figured out we were a couple before you guys did, maybe Mr. Felix Kjellberg is the real habibi here."

He talked like he was kidding but his voice didn't sound like he was joking. Your chat was confused by what he said too. Of course the two of you weren't a couple but your viewers didn't know what to think because the ad break was over immediately after him saying that, keeping the mystery of 'are they dating' vividly within his and your stream.

You and him played through the rest of tonight's event and your team managed to land 5th place.

"YEAH!!" The both of you cheered. No one would've thought that a team containing Quackity himself would place anything higher than 10th. You deafened yourself on Discord and so did Quackity whilst you guys began to end you stream.

"Thank you so much for the support!" Whilst saying goodbye you checked your viewer count.

[•]11,784 watching

"And to the nine year olds in my audience, thank you for sticking with me this afternoon! Tell Pewds I hope he gets to have matching Minecraft skins with Marzia one day." You joked, still surprised that most of the viewers he sent over to your stream stayed and watched you.

---
quackityishot just donated $4.69
ARE YOU DATING ALEXIS!?!?!
---

But as the donation came through you were just about to click the button to stop streaming, but just before you ended you shouted "thank you for the donation!!" And stopped it there. It was quite funny leaving people wonder if you both were dating. Of course you'd never date your friend, Alex.

[DEVILISE IS OFFLINE]

---

A/N: I forgot I included James Charles in this fic, this was written a couple years ago, before all of the allegations so I changed it to Felix now, I did it quickly so its a lil messy, sorry!! </3