deal

You eyed the tweet Quackity was showing you. "Oh for fucks sake." You said as you read the caption.

'Looks like he wasted no time in making a move on (Y/N)' the caption read, along with the selfie that was sent to Callum.

1:02PM

FROM Unknown:

Fine. I'll leave you alone.

The picture was taken completely out of context and there was hardly any room for debunking it without exposing it as a staged picture to get your ex boyfriend off of your back. And judging from his latest message, the plan seemed to have worked... With the downside of the entirety of your fan base now believing it too.

"What do we do?" Quackity asked you as he pocketed his phone.

"I don't know. This is the first time he actually said he'd stop bothering me and I don't want to do anything to change that... But I also don't want to drag you into anything that you don't want to be a part of-"

"Let's roll with it then." He interrupted. "My family is beginning to think I'm a loner since I haven't had a girlfriend for years, our fans love us together, and it gets your ex to leave you alone. Near to no downside!"

"Downside?" You cocked an eyebrow.

"We'll be lying to everyone."

The two of you sat in silence for a minute as you each thought it over.

"Just one thing, we will let some friends in on the plan. The thought of being invited to double dates when we aren't even dating is going to be awkward."

"Agreed."

"And if we ever meet someone we really like can we break the deal with no strings attached?"

"I was thinking the exact same. So we have a deal?" He asked, offering you his hand.

"Deal." You shook his hand.

Your food had arrived and just before you took a bite Quackity stopped you.

"Time to make our first post as a couple." He paused for a minute. "I'm going to have to get used to saying that."

He pulled out his phone and pointed the camera towards you.

"Smile babe." He laughed.

That made you laugh too and his phone quickly flashed.

"Perfect." He said as he tapped a couple of times then put his phone down. "Just added you to my story."

You pulled your phone out and opened snapchat.

Quackity
added to their story 1 minute ago

The picture was a photo of you, smiling wide, nose slightly crinkled from laughter, and the caption 'shes cute ❤️.'

"Damn you nailed the secret boyfriend role." You said whilst you screenshotted his story.

"Thanks sweetie." He chuckled.