party

Once it hit 10PM it was time to leave Disney. You and Alex caught a cab together and headed back to the hotel. You opened a text from your boyfriend Zak and he told you that there was going to be a party held in a club next to where you guys were staying. You invited Alex and he agreed to go.

Searching through your suitcase you found what you were looking for. A sleeveless black sequin jumpsuit you had been dying to wear but never had a chance to til now. You went into the bathroom to get ready, first you fixed your hair then you started your makeup. For eyeshadow you opted for a nude smokey cut-crease. Applied eyeliner that was sharp enough to cut someone, then completed your look with a pair of lashes. Once you stepped into the jumpsuit you attempted to reach your lower back to zip it up but couldn't.

'Fuck. Now I have to ask Alex for help.' You reluctantly opened the bathroom door and caught sight of him. His eyes met yours but that gaze quickly drifted down once he saw what you were wearing. It fitted you perfectly, you looked stunning right now. Your hair was voluminous and your makeup was flawless. You took his breath away just by standing 10 feet away from him.

"I need help with the zip." You said bluntly as you turned around.

Alex quickly jumped up and stood behind you. His hand found its way to the zip and his other hand gently held your waist to hold you in place as he tugged the zipper up.

"Thanks." You said with a smile as you spun around to face him again. "Ready to go?"

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered. You knew you looked good... But managing to make the boy who would never shut up completely speechless? Now that made you feel immaculate.

Just before you left, you took a quick mirror selfie to post on Snapchat and captioned it "lets party".

You and Alex made your way to the club and were quickly surrounded by people you recognised from the internet.

"Well if it isn't (Y/N) and Alex!!" A British accent called out to you, it was Will Lenney. "You know you just passed me in subs, but honestly that getup makes up for it." He smiled at you until he caught sight of his girlfriend then he quickly went over to her.

"Can you see Zak?" You asked Alex, struggling to see through the crowd.

"I think I see him by the bar. I'm going to go say hi to Aksel I'll come back in a bit, okay?" He pointed your boyfriend out to you then went over to see his best friend.

"Hey Zak-y!!" You teased, kissing him on the cheek as you sat next to him by the bar. As you kissed Zak you could smell the alcohol on him.
"You should probably slow down with the vodka, since when did you drink anyway?" You asked concerned.

"It's easier for me to do this if I'm drunk." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, beyond confused.

"Before you arrived I went to speak to Aksel about that mystery girl. Turns out she's not even real. Aksel didn't have an explanation but now everything makes sense to me. I see the way he looks at you and I told you that you never see the signs."

Your heart began beating faster. Was he messing with you?

"Zak..."

"(Y/N) I'm letting you go."

"I don't understand..." Tears slowly formed in your eyes.

"I'm doing this because I love you." He stood up and kissed your forehead "and because he loves you more" he said gently before exiting the club.

You turned around and looked up to see Alex.

"What just happened?" He asked you.

"I... Don't know." You said.

"Well I know what to do, let's get wasted." He ordered some shots for you two and you downed your share immediately.

After a countless number of tequila shots you were undoubtedly drunk and so was Alex. You didn't know what Zak was talking about and right now you didn't want to know. All you could think about was Alex.

"Alex you're so cute." You blurted out, unable to stop yourself.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Oh yeah, me." He laughed, Alex was clearly as drunk as you were.

"Well now you're my only boyfriend. Zak broke up with me." You said suddenly.

"What?"

"He said he was breaking up with me... Because he loves me." You said with furrowed brows. "Does that make sense? Because to me it doesn't." The tequila was making this much easier to talk about but it also made you clueless.

"(Y/N) let's get out of here."

He immediately grabbed your hand and took you outside of the club. Alex then lead you back up to the hotel room.

"What are we doing?" You asked as you collapsed on the bed.

"Telling you something I should've said weeks ago."

"Weeks ago you told me you loved some girl." You rolled your eyes, unable to stop your emotions from showing.

"Yeah well that girl is you."

"What?" You asked, suddenly sobering up.

"It's you. It's always been you, (Y/N)."

"Alex, I love you too." You said before he could explain himself.

The moment he heard you finish your sentence he bent down towards you, cupped your face between his hands and kissed you. This was something you were longing for, and this time it wasn't a dream.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted to do that." He said, out of breath.