weird

Quackity said a quick goodbye and claimed his brother needed help so he couldn't stick around for long, then hung up the call.

"That was weird." You said to yourself before shutting down your computer and heading to the kitchen to make yourself some dinner.

Whilst you were eating you scrolled through Twitter to see what people were saying... Well... Mainly to see what people were saying about the whole 'are they dating' situation. And not to your surprise, everyone was still just as confused as before.

You switched over to Instagram and briefly lurked through the stan group chats you were added into. Thank God Instagram doesn't let people know you read their message when you haven't accepted their request yet.

Group chat (16 members): DEMONZ

   - JessyHabibi92: has she said anything else yet??? its been an hour
   - devistannie: do you not have her tweet notifications on fake fan
   - quack_uwu: hahahahaha even alex has her notifs on, when she tweeted about coming 5th place he was the first reply
   - devistannie: ur right lmao at this rate she wont have to say anything about their relationship because we'll all know already

"Aaaaand that's enough stalking for today." You said whilst closing the app until you paused. 'Alex has her notifs on.' You don't even have your notifications switched on for your best friends' tweets. "He must've just launched Twitter after I sent it, even if he does have my notifications on so what." You mumbled whilst reopening Twitter to check their claim.

@Devilise:
5TH PLACE GUYS!!!! THANK YOU TO MY DEMONS & THE 9 YEAR OLD ARMY WHO SUPPORTED ME AND @QuackityHQ TODAY!!!!

@QuackityHQ replying to @Devilise:
calling ur supporters 'demons' how unchristian of u (jk ty for carrying me <3)

"Okay I get it now."

It had been several hours since the stream ended and you were about to head to bed but you couldn't get his tweet out of your head. You guessed that he was memeing by putting the heart at the end since he didn't seem like the type of guy to flirt, but even so, you thought this was all kind of weird. Maybe it's just a weird day.