dinner

You finally pulled away and you saw the complete confusion in his dark eyes.

"Sorry.." You mumbled as you got up off of his lap and as you did his hands fell from your body, back onto his knees. He was still keeping quiet due to what had just happened. "I did that on a whim I should've given you a signal beforehand."

"It's okay." He said, and smiled at you. "You've definitely sold our fake relationship to our viewers now. By the way you're a terrible kisser, you know you're not supposed to kiss me with your thumb between our lips right?" He asked rhetorically with a chuckle.

You punched him in the arm for that comment. "Hey I'm a GREAT kisser, I just didn't want to sexually harass you." You laughed.

The both of you exited the room and went into the kitchen where his mother was preparing dinner. As you made your way to the kitchen you were completely clueless about what to say.

"Hola señorita!" You greeted her with a heavily broken Spanish accent.

"Haha, hello (Y/N)." She responded, in perfect English leaving you embarrassed.

"Don't worry, she knows enough English to hold a conversation with you, same with my dad." Quackity informed you.

You and him sat opposite each other at the table, leaving room on either side of you for his mom and dad.

"What are we going to say?" You whispered to him.

"I have no idea, but keep your hands to yourself this time, okay?" He winked at you which resulted in you kicking him under the table.

"I hope you enjoy." Quackity's mom said as she brought over the food and then called her husband down to join.

Once everyone was seated and served, Quackity began to speak.

"Mom, Dad, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?!" His mom questioned, nearly spitting out her drink.

"Alexis I'm so proud you finally found someone." His dad smiled and patted his back.

You covered up your laugh as a cough when you heard him say 'finally' like he had never had a girlfriend before-

"Your first girlfriend Alexis, about time after 18 years." His mom beamed.

"What?!" You choked on your water. "Alex I thought-"

"Okay maybe I lied, I didn't want to sound like a loner." He averted his gaze due to being outed by his parents to you.

"It's cute." Was all you could say. No wonder he got so awkward when you pretended to kiss him.

The rest of the evening went by smoothly, you played the fake girlfriend role perfectly and his parents loved you. All of you chatted for so long that it was midnight in no time. His parents began to clean up so you and Quackity said goodnight and were about to leave to go upstairs.

"Don't forget to use protection, son." His dad called out without even turning around. Maybe things like that wasn't so awkward to say in a language that wasn't your native language.

You blushed hard when you heard that comment and when you turned around, so was Quackity.

"Dad we aren't going to do anything like that." He stuttered and then walked off with you trailing behind him.

Once you both made it to his room you began arguing with each other once again about who gets to sleep on the floor.

"You slept on it last night! Now it's my turn! I'm the guest, remember?"

"Yeah well you're also the one whose letting me stay in her apartment once I move out so it's the least I can do." He folded his arms and stood firmly on the spot where he slept last night.

"Then at least share the bed with me." You responded. You quickly looked at the floor. 'Did I really just say that?' "I- I mean it's a double bed so there's room for both of us." You stammered.

"Fine, if it will end this argument." He sighed then climbed into his bed and shuffled up to the wall to give you as much room as possible.

You slowly followed him but kept to your side of the bed.

"Wow. We're really going all in with this fake relationship thing, huh?" He said to you in a low, tired voice, as you lay facing each other.

"Shut up." You murmured, sleep was starting to take over you as well.

"Love you too." He barely managed to say as his eyes struggled to stay open.

Hearing that made your heart skip a beat. "Whatever."

You turned around then you both drifted off to sleep.