yeti event

[DEVILISE IS LIVE]

"LETS SAVE THE POLAR BEARS GUYS!!!!! | YETI EVENT WITH QUACKITY"

[•]5,306 watching

"NOT AGAIN!!" You shouted, throwing your head backwards onto your chair. You had started streaming a few hours ago and someone had just told you they'd donate $50 if you poured water all over your head. This was going to be the 7th time you'd done that today but you were doing all you could to help Quackity. You picked up another bottle of water, flicked the cap open and turned it upside down above your head. Your face was scrunched up as you felt your clothes get even more soaked than they already were.

"I'm starting to regret this." You joked as you attempted to dry your head with an already damp towel, then placed your headphones back on, only to hear Quackity's infectious laughter.

---
Pink5eals just donated $60
hahahahahaha sorry, i'll donate an extra $10
---

"Thank you so much for your donation!" You said with a smile and glanced over to the Yeti event scoreboard.

SCOREBOARD:

#1 Memeulous & WillNE [$1,015]
#2 BadBoyHalo & Skeppy [$946]
#3 Devilise & Quackity [$871]
...

There were around 10 other pairs and somehow you and Quackity made it to third place, God knows how that happened. The Yeti event stream was going to last 12 hours and there were only 3 hours left to go. You were roughly $150 away from first place but you didn't know what else to do to push your rank up.

"Okay guys, what else do you want us to do?" Quackity asked the viewers, which caused the chat to become chaotic with tons of different demands ranging from wanting him to yell things outside his window to asking for 'pp pics' which made you laugh.

---
devistannie just donated $3
i will donate $30 if you kiss each other right now
---

"KISS?!" You blurted out. "You know we live in different countries right?"

"(Y/N) we gotta do what we gotta do to save the polar bears and get to VidCon." He joked as he made a kissy face at the camera.

"Sorry devistannie but the stream ends in 3 hours and that's not enough time to go over and kiss him. Thanks for the three dollars though!"

---
devistannie just donated $3
forget the last donation, i will donate $500 if you
guys meet irl
---

"FIVE. HUNDRED. DOLLARS?" You and Quackity said, both in shock.

"You better not be using mommy's credit card." He said. You forgot that this donator was a fan of you and not Quackity so he probably didn't know them. Devistannie was known to donate large amounts to you whilst you streamed and it was surprising how bottomless their bank account seemed, so they were probably telling the truth right now.

"Don't you want to use that money on yourself?" You asked them.

---
devistannie just donated $3
not to flex but im rich haha this isn't a lot of
money in my eyes, plus you two are worth it
<3
---

You glanced at the chat again and they were now all spamming "HOES RICH," you couldn't disagree with them there.

"So what do you say, Quackity? Wanna meet me?" You joked, obviously it wasn't going to happen. The $500 donation would probably confirm your team's win but-

"Hell yeah I'm in." He interrupted your train of thought.

"Wait what?"

"I'm down to meet up with you. $500 just to meet one of my best friends, maybe win a trip to VidCon and saving the polar bears all at once, who could say no to that?"

You were speechless, were you actually about to meet up with him? The stream chat was going wild with excitement and you began to feel compelled to do what they wanted you to do.

"So how are we going to do this?" You asked.

"Well I'm looking at flights right now... Looks like if you fly to me it'll be cheaper, I'm willing to go halfsies with you since this is so unplanned."

Oh. My. God. Were you two really about to meet each other? Your chat seemed to be in shock too, excited as hell but also surprised that their wish was about to be fulfilled. Quackity sent you a link displaying a round trip flight from San Francisco, your city, to his city in Mexico. The cheapest flight was leaving in 4 hours, cheaper the better so you both agreed that this was the ideal choice. Just a little money for a flight to meet your friend was definitely worth winning a free hotel, flight and entrance ticket to VidCon.

The both of you muted your mics for a few minutes as you booked the flight in order to not leak personal details.

"Aaaand it's booked! I'm officially going to meet Quackity, guys!!!" You said still completely in disbelief as to what you just did. You'd never met one of your internet friends before. Hard to believe that you were about to go meet someone you had just met a couple weeks ago.

"Guys that is not going to happen!" He laughed, he must've been referring to the stream chat so you had a glance.

STREAM CHAT:

- 24framesofhabibi: ALEX AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A BUNKER

- watersheep: K I S S I N G

"I am NOT staying in your bunker!" You said, rolling your eyes.

---
devistannie just donated $500
I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT YOU 2 TO MEET WTF
I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH HOLY SHIT-
(p.s. shouldnt u be packing)
---

It just hit you that you were literally supposed to be leaving in a few hours. "Holy FUCK I am literally supposed to be leaving in a couple hours oh my Go-" You jumped up so fast you knocked your knee against the desk and your microphone fell.

"Wow. Looks like we have more in common than the viewers thought." Quackity joked.

After drying yourself as well as changing your clothes, you began to pack, throwing things inside which made a lot of your viewers cringe. "Toothbrush, clothes, pajamas, charger and shoes... Am I missing anything?"

'PASSPORT!!!!!!' Your chat spammed.

"OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!" You shouted as you quickly fumbled through your drawers looking for it. "I should always stream when I'm packing because I usually forget to bring at least one thing."

"Don't forget your phone either dumbass." Quackity reminded you. He was going to continue the stream whilst you went to catch your flight. By the time you'd land the stream would've just ended.

"Yeah yeah okay, that looks like everything!" You put your hand to your forehead and took a breath, that was the quickest you had ever packed. "Well then, Quackity, see you in a few hours! Goodbye guys I love you so much, thank you for giving me this opportunity! See you soon!!" You kissed your hand and then proceeded to cover the camera with it, a typical, cheesy, yet somewhat fitting transition to ending your stream.

[DEVILISE IS OFFLINE]

SCOREBOARD:

#1 Devilise & Quackity [$1,380]
...