A Slip Of Cups

Bakugo's P.O.V

After leaving the classroom with just a lecture I make my way to the exit. "Hey! Bakugo!" Said Kirishima running up to me. I look at him. "Were you waiting for me?" I asked. "Uh yeah. Mina wants to get the squad together for a sleepover. We only have a month before grad so...its now or never" He said smiling. "That's a stupid idea. We should be studying for the exam not having a sleepover" I said as we walked to the gate. "Pleaaaaaassssseeee? I swear I will make it up to you" said Kirishima. "Fine but if its stupid am leaving" I said. He cheers and calls up Pinky.

I toss a hair brush, toothpaste, tooth brush , pants, a shirt , boxers and my cell charger into a black book bag. I grab my keys and lock the door on the way out. I should also be unpacking things being I just moved into an apartment but nope. Sleep over is so much more important. I sigh and walk down the stairs. I make my way to the garage and unlock my car. Its not a super expensive car but it was still nice. It was jet black with orange lines. I drive to Kirishima's place to pick him up.

"You know I keep forgetting you got your car wrapped. It is so cool, from a distance I thought it was a lambo" Said Kirishima getting in the car. "Tch. Am I picking up Dunce Face or is Soy Sauce?" I asked as I merged into traffic. "Uh..Sero is picking him up" said Kirishima looking out the window. I keep my eyes on the road as Kirishima gives me directions to Pinky's house. I park the car in the small drive way. We get out and go inside.

"Okay so my parents and brothers are gone on a trip so we have the house to ourselves. Also you guys will have to pair up and share rooms. Kirishima and Bakugo you have Kai's room. Sero you and Denki have Aki's room" said Pinky. I follow Kirishima to our room and toss my bag in. We all settle down for games in the living room. "We should have drinks! I will get us some. Oh and truth or dare is what I vote on for first game" said Dunce Face jumping up with a black water bottle in hand. "Okay. I want some punch" Said Punky. "Water" I said. "Am fine" said Sero. "Punch for me" said Kirishima.

Dunce Face came back with the drinks. He sat down next to Soy Sauce and Pinky. I sat next to Kirishima who was on the other side of Pinky. "Okay who first? Maybe go around. Denki how about you start" Said Pinky taking a sip of her drink. Dunce face thinks while I take a sip of my...water. It burns my throat a little and a cough. I sniff it and it smells strange. It could be some sort of carbon water right? I take a chug from it. "Sero truth or dare?" Asked Dunce face. "Hmm dare" he said. Dunce face giggles. "I dare you to chug this " said dunce face offering his cup. Soy sauce gave him a look and took the cup.

Soy sauce emptys the cup. "That's not much of a dare man its just water" he said. Dunce face's eyes widened. "What but...wait if that was water then Bakugo must've drank the alcohol" said Dunce Face. Everyone looked at him then at me. I was red faced and tipsy. "THE FUCK man you got Bakugo drunk! Omg your so dead" said Soy sauce. Pinky freaked and Kirishima started going off about how unmanly that was. I felt my act slip away from me and my past thought drift off. I felt like I was on a cloud in a dream. I laugh at them.

They all stop talking and look over at me. I stop and wipe a tear from my eye then smile. "What?" I said as they stared at me. "He laughed" said Dunce Face. "He's smiling" said pinky. They stare in awe. "The fuck I thought we were playing truth or dare lets gooo" I said excitedly. "Yeah yeah lets. Go ahead Sero" said Dunce Face. "Ah Bakugo truth or dare?" He asked. "Uhhh fuckin' dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss...the person you like the most in the room" said Soy sauce. "Fuckin easy" I said and turn to Kirishima. I put a hand on his cheek and kiss his lips.

Kirishima turns red as I lean back to where I was. "Fuck yeah..Kiri truth or dare" I slurred. "Uh...uh..dare" said Kirishima. "I dare you to text your crush that you love them" I said with a laugh before I floped onto Kirishima after losing balance. I smile up at him as my head rested on his lap. "Fuckin better be me.." I said before passing out cold.