New Apartment

Kirishima showed me the apartment that was next to his. It was nice and definitely an upgrade. It was actually nicer than Kirishima's. Afterwords I talked to the guy who was the landlord. I then talked down rent and got a sweet deal thanks to him knowing that am Ground Zero. Not that I like that I like the fame thing, its just that it comes in handy. Kirishima came over the next day and helped me start packing.

"Ah I can't wait for us to be right nextdoor to each other. We can go out for walks or go out to eat. Maybe plan some dates or just hang out. Its sooo exciting" said Kirishima stacking some boxes next to the door. "Yeah yeah just start putting boxes into the car" I said putting books into a box. He chuckled and took two boxes. He goes out to the car as I look around for anymore items to pack. I then stacked the rest near the door and grabbed two. I pass Kirishima on my way down. He slaps my ass. "Work it babe" he chuckled. I blush and mumble under my breath.

After an hour of going back and forth we finally had cleaned out my old apartment. I take a break and sit on the stairs. Kirishima joins me after closing the trunk to my car. "Cars all filled up. Just enough space... cutting it close though" said Kirishima when he sat down. I nod. "Hey about after we get these to your place we go out to eat" said Kirishima with a smile. "I want to get unpacked soon as possible, I have work tomorrow" I said looking over at him. "I promise to help you unpack even if it takes the rest of today and tonight" said Kirishima with puppy dog eyes.

I cave in and agree to his offer. We drove to my new apartment. It had a large open living room that connects with the kitchen. It had stairs right next to the door that took you to a short hall. Two rooms and one bathroom. Here was a small balcony like over hang that connects with the hall. You can see some of the living room and the kitchen from up there. I bring in boxes and Kirishima stacks them into piles. After the car was box free we sat down.

"So I realized now that you still have a lot left. Maybe we should order some pizza?" Asked Kirishima. I sigh. "Fine" I said looking at all the boxes. "Okay I will order it" said Kirishima taking out his cellphone. I got up from the couch and started going through boxes. "Pizza will be here in twenty" said Kirishima walking up to me. "Alright start unpacking, I will put things away" I said taking out some books. He nods and starts opening boxes.

We get half way through some when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and payed for the Pizza. We sat at the small table that sat on in front of the large window. "This is good...so cheesy" said Kirishima stuffing his face. I smile at him and bite a small pice from mine. He had some sauce on his cheek. I reached over and wiped it off with a finger. Feeling bold I lick it off my finger while making eye contact with him. He blushed and his jaw is slack. I smirk and continue eating my pizza.

I threw the empty box away and felt arms around me. "That was hot you know. The whole sauce and licking it off your finger. I want to take you and test your new bed out.... but we have to finish unpacking" said Kirishima biting my earlobe. I hold back a moan when he bites my neck. "We have only a few left- ah~" I moan when he bites again when I tried to talk. "We can handle them in the morning before work" said Kirishima sliding his hand down to my belt. I nod. I get up early anyways.