Confession And Exception

Bakugo's P.O.V

"Did you cut yourself Bakugo" said Kirishima softly. I looked away. "Go Kirishima I told you ...you need someone like you not someone as messed up as me"  I said as he stepped closer. "Bakugo ...no am still in love with you and  nothing will change that" said Kirishima looking down at the bleeding cut on my leg. "Your just saying that...am a horrible person and I ..do this shit" I said looking down at my cut.

"Bakugo I love you for you. I know you may come off as a jerk but your not. And you aren't the only one to do this...'shit'" said Kirishima pulling his shorts down enough to show several scars on his thigh. My eyes widened. "Fuck when did you...do that" I said. "When I was younger.." said Kirishima. "Still your wrong am a horrible person. I've bullied Deku and done some bad shit" I said. "I know, and I still love you.  Nothing you can tell me will change that" Said Kirishima kneeling to my level.

"I doubt that" I said avoiding eye contact. "Then test me. Tell me all your so horrible things but I will still love you" said Kirishima. I sighed. Maybe if I told him he would give up and finally go find someone he can be with. "Fine. Listen up am only going to say it once" I said glaring at him. He nods and I stare at the floor. I tell him about all the little horrible things I did to Deku and how I told him to kill himself. I told him other things that were just as bad.

"So..you hate me now right?" I said puting more pressure on my cut. "What? No I still love you. Yeah those were some bad things but you felt guilty which makes you not a bad guy. Your just too stubborn to admit it to yourself. So you just torture yourself and hate yourself. Midoriya has already forgiven you and you need to forgive yourself" Said Kirishima standing up. I look at him with wide eyes. Did he just except my past. He ..loves me. Me he loves all of me even my past.

Kirishima grabs the first aid kit from behind the mirror. He turns around and starts to clean up my cut. He actually ...just excepted it and still loves me. "Hey..you okay? Your spacing out" said Kirishima as he put the first aid box away. I looked down at the covered cut. I pulled my shorts leg down. "Ye-ah" I stuttered. Kirishima turns back to me and bends down. He hugs me and kisses my shoulder. "Don't ever hate yourself  again...okay. I don't want you hurting yourself. It hurts me to see you hurt" Whispered Kirishima. "Sorry" I said hugging him back.

"Uh Kirishima?" I said as we let go. "Hmm?" Said Kirishima standing up. "I..thank you. For excepting me even though am a hor-" "your not a bad person Bakugo but your welcome" interrupted Kirishima. "Right...also about your feelings for me" I said as Kirishima blushed. "I love you too" I whispered. Kirishima looked down at me with wide eyes. "What did you say?" Said Kirishima. "I love you...for awhile now" I said a little louder. Kirishima smiled wide.