Training As Usual

Its been four months since graduation and everybody was already working in their agency's. Bakugo and Kirishima stayed in contact. Kirishima would text to Bakugo daily to catch up. And they would meet up for some training just like before. Bakugo was already getting some fame. He has been out there as one of the top sidekicks. Kirishima is happy for him but Bakugo hates the attention.

Bakugo P.O.V

I put on my long black shorts and black shirt. I slip on my black sneakers and grab my gym bag. I walk down to my car and drive off to meet up with Kirishima for our weekly training. I park in the parking lot and lock my doors. As I walk inside I had a gut feeling  today was going to be a good work out.

I put my bag down on a bench in the locker room. "Hey Bakugo. Ready to rumble" Said Kirishima walking in with a wide smile. "Yeah lets get sparing. I have a move I want to try" I said walking past him and into the arena. He laughed and followed me to the center. I stretched first and felt eyes on me. "Are just going to stare or are you going to stretch" I said as I touched my toes. "Uh yeah" Said Kirishima starting to stretch.

"Okay enough stretching lets get to some action" Said Kirishima harding his arms.  "Someone is excited to lose" I said  getting into a fighting stance. He laughed. "This time is going to be different" Said Kirishima with a smirk. We then charged at each other. I easily dodged his slower attacks and hit some blast against his ribs. I jumped up and did some explosions to collide with a worn out Kirishima. I pin him down. "Huh told you t-" I was cut off as Kirishima turned the tables. He pulled on my shirt and before I knew what was happening we were kissing on the arena floor.

No no I cant. Kirishima deserves someone better than me. Some kind and cheerful as him. I push him off with all my strength and bulted for the exit. I grabbed my bag on the way out. "Bakugo! Wait" I heard him yell as I got into my car. "I can explain!" He sounded closer that time. I turned on my car and before I could drive off my door swung opened and big arms pulled me out.

"THE FUCK LET ME GO" I yelled as I tried to kick and wiggle free. "Not until I tell you how I feel!" Said Kirishima. I glare at the ground. "I love you a lot Bakugo. I've loved you since we first met. I... don't want you to just runaway and never talk to me. At least we can still be friends.. please" said Kirishima. I bit my lip. I wanted to turn and kiss this idiot. But am not the one for him. "How the fuck can you love someone like me" I said getting out of his arms. "What?" Said Kirishima. "Am a jerk who hurts everyone that comes close" I said looking at the ground.

"Bakugo your not a jerk. You may come off as one but your not. I can tell your a nice guy so can Midoriya" said Kirishima. I look back at him his eyes widen. "B-Bakugo do you hate yourself?" Said Kirishima. I didn't realize I was crying. "What ever see you next week shitty hair" I said getting into my car. I drive out of there quickly and head for home.