Extra: Parents And Heros

I finished decorating the two rooms and putting new clothes in their closet's. "Hey it's time!" Yelled up Eijiro. I smiled and ran downstairs. I grabbed my keys and Eijiro laughed ad we got into the car. "Someone is in a rush. Excited to bring our kids home" said Eijiro. "Yes" I said blushing. I drove as Eijiro went on and on about family activities he wanted to always do. I just smirk and roll my eyes to some of them. I park in the driveway and we got out.

Eijiro spots Sakura and Natsu waiting next to Karen's office door. "Hey kiddos" he said bending down to their level. "Hi" said Sakura shly. "Hey" said Natsu looking away. I smiled and walked in to finish up the paperwork. "Are you ready to go home" asked Eijiro. I looked out the open door. I watched as Sakura hugged him. I finish the paperwork and shake Karen's hand. "I will be over in two week to do a home look over. Its just to make sure they like their do home ..a check up" she said before I went into the hall. "So what do I call you dad or Pappa or what?" Asked Natsu. Eijiro laughed. "You can call him dad and me papa" said Eijiro as we walked out to the car.

When we got home I led the kids to their rooms. I walked downstairs to Eijiro as they explored their new home. "Oh did you tell your parents yet? About us being parents?" Asked Eijiro. "No, they would drive all the here and be anyoing" I said looking at him. "Ah come on I told mine. I will call them if you don't" said Eijiro. "Fine if-" my phone goes off. "Who's that?" Asked Eijiro. "Agency" I said answering. "Hello?" I said. "Ground Zero we need you to come in. There's a mission we need you for" said the man on the line. "Yeah..I will be over in a sec" I said hanging up. "A mission?" Asked Eijiro. "Yeah, love you. Don't burn down the house trying to cook" I said walking to the door. I kiss Eijiro and left.

The mission was two days long and horrible. None of the others knew how to fight. I had to take care of everything my self. At the end I over used my quirk so my arms were sore. Dunce Face drove me home right after the mission being it wasn't to far. I was still in my hero outfit when I got home. "See around Mr Hero" said Dunce Face before driving away. I roll my eyes and walk up to the door. Eijiro opens the door before I could do anything. "What took so long? I thought it was just a day at most" he said hugging me close. "Yeah well I was the only one doing anything" I said as he let go. He kissed me and we walked inside.

"Woah Ground Zero" said the kids. "Uh" I stood there as they ran over. "I told them you were on a business call" said Eijiro smiling. "Why are you here?" Asked Natsu. "Natsu that's Dad" said Eijiro smiling wide. "What my dad is the number two pro hero" said Natsu. Sakura smiled. I took off my mask and toss it to Natsu. "Yeah you got the best dad in the world" said Eijiro. Natsu hugged me and then Sakura joined. "Best dad ever" he said. I chuckled as Eijiro walked over and joined the hug. "I love this family" said Eijiro. "Yeah" I Said. "Wait is Papa a pro too?" Asked Sakura. "Yep" I said as we let go. They happily hugged both of us. This is my family..my world. If anything happens to it I... don't know what I will do.