A Broken Heart

My eyes widened as I saw a woman with long pink hair kiss Kirishima on the lips. "Thank you hero" she said with a wink. She walked away and Kirishima turns then froze. We stare at each other as his eyes widened. "Kat I can explain sh-" I walked away before he could finish. My heart feels like its been torn out and stepped on. But what can I do he deserves better than me. She can make him happy...am messed up and a jerk while she is not. I feel tears threaten to fall as I walk back to the agency.

I clock out for the day and change back to my civilian clothes. I walk into the parking lot. "Oh hey Bakugo! Hows it goin" said Dunce Face walking over to me. "Nothing" I said as I unlocked my car. "Jeeze who peep in your corn flakes" said Dunce Face. ".." I said nothing as I turned my car on. "Well take care Bakubro" said Dunce Face before I drove off. I didn't want to see Kirishima at all so I didn't go home. I drove around untill I decided to get some gas.

I pulled up to a gas station and filled up my car. "Oh hey that guy kinda looks like Ground Zero" whispered a guy at the pump behind me. "Yeah maybe its him" said his friend in the car. I sigh and go inside the station to pay. As I walk out I saw a yellow car with a black racing stripe down it pull in. Dunce Face. I get in my car and spot Kirishima in Dunce Face's car. I guess he's better than me. I start up my car and drive off. Its midnight before I decide am ready to go home. I pulled up to the complex.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I heard a noise nextdoor but ignored it. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and fell face first onto my couch. Tears poured from my eyes. I grip at my chest. Why dose it hurt so much. I knew he would leave me. He knows what I am. I hear something slam nextdoor. I get up and wipe my eyes. I walk into my bathroom.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Red puffy eyes and hurt expression. I glare at my reflection. "This is what I get for being selfish...I knew I would be...heart broken....FUCK AM BROKEN AND WEAK!" I shouted at the mirror. I punched the mirror and fell to my knees. The shards of mirror was scattered all over my floor. Blood dripped down my fist as tears fall down my face. I heard the faint sound of knocking and ignored it.

I forced myself up and washed my hand. I look in the first aid and wrap up my hand. I striped down and went to bed. My phone rings and I check the ID. Kirishima was calling me. I hit the ignore and silent my phone. I fold in on my self. God am messed up..no wonder Kirishima left me so early in our relationship. I cry myself to sleep. I had nightmare after nightmare that night.

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on my front door. I look at the time. Five in the morning. Who the fuck would be up this early? I got up and pulled on some sweat pants. I quickly wash my face and make my way to the door. I unlock it and opened it a crack to see who. Pinky and Dunce Face looked back at me. I slam the door shut and lock it. "Bakugo open up! Please! I have been trying to get Kirishima to talk but he won't! What happened!?" Said pinky. "Fuck off its too early for this shit" I yelled back.

"Hey man we just want to know what's going on between you two" said Dunce Face. "I said fuck off! I am tired and have work in a few hours" I yell. I walk back into my  room heard my phone go off. Thirty seven missed calls from Kirishima, and fourty nine unread texts. I sigh and call up the agency. "Hello Ground Zero what can I help you with" said a woman on the line. "Am not coming in today. I am sick" I said. "Oh alright. I will put you on sick leave. Enjoy your four days off and I hope you get better Ground Zero. Good bye" she said before I hung up.