Moving In

"Spill it" I said. He's probably going to break up with me. "-and so I wanted to ask you ..if you would uh move in with me? Or I can move in with you since yours is better than mine" said Kirishima shly. My eyes widened. "Uh.." I was frozen I didn't believe he just said that. "You do-" "Yes" I said interrupting
him. He smiled wide and looked at me. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, but my place. Maybe in the future we can get a house" I said looking off to the doors to the kitchen. "Yeah yeah definitely" said Kirishima happily.

After we ate we went home. Kirishima never stopped smiling the whole way back. He immediately went into his apparment to start packing. I rolled my eyes and called up my parents. I haven't talked to them for a bit so am going to get regret this. "Hello?" Said the hold hag. "Hey" I said. "About fuckin' time your called brat. Just because your a hero doesn't mean you can't call" she said pissed off. "Yeah yeah. Am sorry but shut up and listen. I passed the pro test" I said. She cheered loudly and told dad about it. "That's great news Katsuki" said dad who took the phone cause of the old hags jumping up and down.

I talked to them for a while. "Hey babe could you open the door!?" Said Kirishima outside in the hall. "Who was that Katsuki? Oh my gosh do you have a boyfriend?!" Shouted the old hag on the phone. I opened the door for Kirishima and he walked in with his arms full of boxes. "Yes so what?" I said. "Omg this is do amazing. You have to come over for dinner sometime and introduce us" said the old hag. "You already know him" I said rolling my eyes. "Uh? But I thought you didn't like Midoriya like that" said the old hag. "Ew what the fuck no! Its not Deku! Its Kirishima" I said glaring at the floor.

After a few minutes of the old hag going off about my future I ended the call. Kirishima came in with another arm full. "Did you talk to Jeff about moving" I asked. "Oh yeah..after I get my stuff in I planned on giving him my keys and telling him we need a spare key for yours" said Kirishima walking past me. "Need help with that?" I asked as he went up the stairs. "Nope. I got it. You can grab the last few near the door" said Kirishima walking into my- our room.

I help kirishima finish moving into my apartment. I unpacked his stuff as he went to Jeff to get this situated. I fold his clothes into the desser. I noticed a Ground Zero shirt and blushed. He has my merchandise? When did they even make this? I smirk and put it inside the drawer. My face turns red when I noticed his boxers were left. I put them in and jumped when I heard a knock at the door. I look over at saw Kirishima smirking at me. "Are you blushing? You have already seen half of these" said Kirishima in a teasing tone. "Am not blushing" I said throwing a pair of his boxers at his face. He catches it. "Hmm sure" He said walking up to me. He kissed me on the lips. "So you almost done with unpacking my stuff..." He said kissing down my face to my shoulder. "Y-yeah" I said as he hugs me.