Peaceful Dreams

"Yep. And maybe tonight you can make me some dinner?" Asked Kirishima. "Yeah. Curry sound good" I said as he stands up. "Sounds delicious" said Kirishima hugging me from behind. He kissed my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "I love you Kat" said Kirishima. "Yeah...me too" I said. Kirishima smiled and let's go. He turns me and kisses me on the lips. "See you tonight" said Kirishima.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I watched a cooking show for awhile. I loved watching the head chef throw things at his poor cooks. It was hilarious. I changed the channel to the hero news. I watched some pros take down some Villians and saw some familiar faces in the background. One of the repoters stops a rookie, Kirishima. "Red Riot, can you answer some questions for us?" She asked. Kirishima smiled. "Sure" he said. She asked him some basic questions until, "Are you in a relationship with someone? If so are they a fellow hero?" She asked. Kirishima blushed. "Uh..yes" Said Kirishima before he excused himself.

My face was red as I turned off the TV. I get up and wash my face to cool me down. I make me a quick snack and sit back down at the couch. I put on a random movie and eat my snack. The movie was a romantic comedy about this loser falling for this popular girl. The loser was fat and bullied while the girl was pampered and worshiped. I start to get into the movie after the loser met a nerdy girl to help him get the girl of his dreams. I fell asleep half way through.

....

I walked through the halls and up to my locker. I look over as the readheaded beautiful of this random highschool flips his hair. I sigh and watch as he puts it into a pony tail. "Hey Ka-kacchan. Need some help with getting miss popular?" Said Deku in a nerdy outfit. "Fuck yeah no shit" I said. Deku smiled and starts to go over some plans. I make my way to him and follow the plan. I flirt and offer to take him to dinner. He smiled wide and said sure. Soon I was in a romantic setting. Kirishima was in a red suit and I was in a black one. We were eating dinner. "Hey Ei, there's something I want to ask you" I said getting up from my seat. Kirishima nods and looks at me confused. I get on one knee and pop out a ring box. "Will you marry me" I asked looking up. "Oh my god! Of course I will!" He slips on the ring and kissed me.  Soon we were kissing at the alter. Our families clap and we walk down the isle. "You know Katsuki- wake up sleepy head!" He said with a smile.
....

I woke up to Kirishima gently shaking me. "Sorry its just its getting late you should work on dinner" said Kirishima. I sat up and yawned. "Did you have a good dream?" Asked Kirishima. "Yeah.." I said as I stood up. Kirishima chuckled and changed the channel. "Did you by chance see the news earlier" said Kirishima blushing. "Uh..yeah" I said blushing. I quickly made my way to the kitchen and started the curry. I heard Kirishima's laugh as I gathered the pots.