Something New

Bakugo P.O.V

"I love you too" I whispered. Kirishima looked down at me with wide eyes. "What did you say?" Said Kirishima. "I love you...for awhile now" I said a little louder. Kirishima smiled wide. He suddenly grabbed me into his arms bridal style. He kisses me on the lips. He carried me as we kissed. I put an arm around his neck and bit his bottom lip. He gasped and I pushed my tounge in to explore his mouth. He dropped me onto my bed and followed me down. We kissed hungry for each other.

Kirishima broke the kiss and hugged tightly. "I've waited so long to do that..." Said Kirishima before puting his face into my chest. "Yeah me.. too" I said looking down at him. He smiled up at me. "So why the fuck did you stop" I said glaring at him. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I want to cherish this moment and we cant get too physical with your cut" said Kirishima kissing my other cheek. I blush as he rest his head on my chest.

"So what now?" I asked. "Hmm?" Said Kirishima. "Are we like.. dating now" I said. "Yep and you won't be able to get rid of me" said Kirishima with a wide smile. "Like I would ever want to" I whispered. "What was that?" Asked Kirishima with a smirk. "Your paying for my doors!" I said glaring at him. He laughed. "Yep. And maybe in the future you could live with me" said Kirishima resting his head on my shoulder. "Maybe when we become pro's... Then we can live together" I said closing my eyes.

Kirishima hums and I feel my leg go to sleep. "Your heavy you know that" I said. Kirishima groans and flips on to his back beside me. "Am feeling the effects of training today...ugh am sore" said Kirishima resting his on my chest. "I bet I exploded the hell out of you" I said feeling tired. "Hmmm..my tired mind found that hot" said Kirishima. I blushed. "Your an idiot" I said closing my eyes. Kirishima chuckled and  we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up on my side with muscular arms wrapped around me. I looked back and saw a sleeping Kirishima. I felt sharp pain go up my leg and noticed I was on my side that had a cut. I pulled free from Kirishima's arms and stood up. I limp into the bathroom  and sit down on the flush. I check under the bandage. It open again. I sigh and re dress it. I then toss the bloody bandage away and limb to the sink to put the kit back behind the mirror.

I close the mirror and felt arms wrap around be from behind. I jumped a little and looked at Kirishima through the reflection. "Good morning...its five a clock and its our day off" Said Kirishima kissing my neck. "Good you can fix my doors" I said trying to free myself from his arms. "Hmm yeah. I will replace them later. I want some breakfast first" Said Kirishima resting his head on my shoulder. "I will get dressed and take you to your apartment" I said with a sigh. He smiled. "So that's a breakfast date?" Said Kirishima kissing my neck before leaving me in the bathroom.