Step Forward Two Back

{Smut warning}

"That was hot you know. The whole sauce and licking it off your finger. I want to take you and test your new bed out.... but we have to finish unpacking" said Kirishima biting my earlobe. I hold back a moan when he bites my neck. "We have only a few left- ah~" I moan when he bites again when I tried to talk. "We can handle them in the morning before work" said Kirishima sliding his hand down to my belt. I moan.

Kirishima drags me upstairs and to my bedroom. He closed the door behind him and kissed me. He pins me against the door and pulls on my belt. I tug on his shirt as he breaks the kiss. He tosses his shirt aside and I did the same before our lips met again. He undid my belt and my heart froze. He's going to see my scars. I put my hands on his and switched our posisions. "Oh?" Said Kirishima against my lips. I smirk and undid his belt. He kisses down my neck as I pull his pants down.

He pushed me forward as we kiss. I felt the back of my knees touch my bed. Kirishima was in only his underwear now while I still had my pants on. Kirishima pushed me down onto the bed. "God your so hot" said Kirishima sitting down on my hips while staring down at me. "Heh..so am I only looks?" I said with a smirk. Kirishima looked at me. He knew there was something more to what I said. "Of course not, your personality..your the whole package..I find everything about you sexy Katsuki" said Kirishima bending down to whisper the end of it into my ear.

I shiver as he kisses my neck. He kisses back up to my ear and licks it. I moan and buck my hips. Kirishima moans and hooks a finger on my pants. He pulls on them as he kisses down my chest. I put my hand through his hair and my other goes down his back. "Please tell me you got lube" said Kirishima biting my earlobe. "Y-yeah..I put it in the top drawer" I said holding his hips. Kirishima reached over and took out the lube from the drawer. "Strawberry flavor?" Chuckled Kirishima reading it.

"It was on sale" I said blushing and looking away. Kirishima chuckled and took off my belt. I flinch when he slides my pants down a little. "You okay?...Am I moving too fast?" Said Kirishima. "No...ugh..I just don't want you to see.... and judge me" I said. Kirishima lifted a brow. "I don't care or judge about size" Said Kirishima. My eyes widen and my face turns red. "No not that! Am average...its just I have scars" I said avoiding eye contact. "Oh..well I won't judge" said Kirishima getting up from his hips. I slowly pulled my pants down and tossed them aside. Kirishima's eyes widen as he looked at my scars on my thighs.

Kirishima sat down on the bed and leans forward. He kisses up my thigh on each scars and I bit my hand. "Like I said before...I love all of you Katsuki" said Kirishima as he kissed up my other thigh. Kirishima pulled my boxers down and tossed them onto the floor.

{Smut Done}

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I yawn and sit up. Kirishima was still asleep. I smile down at him and stood up off the bed. Sharp pain shoots up my back. I blush and turn off my alarm on my phone. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I hear Kirishima yawning as I walked out and started getting dressed. "I think...I don't have to go until nine so I can finish up the boxes" said Kirishima as I put my boxers on. "Okay" I said pulling on some pants. Kirishima smiled. "Ah..last night was amazing huh" said Kirishima as I grab a shirt. I turn red and look away. "Yeah.." I said puting it on.

I drive to the agency and get in my hero outfit. "Ground Zero, your early" said Endever. "Yeah I wanted an early start today" I said looking at him. "Well you should start thinking of the pro test. I believe your ready for it" said Endever walking by me. "Thank you" I said before leaving to start patrol. I walk down the street and people ask me for photos then for autographs. I ignore them and keep walking.

I feel a small earthquake and some crashing up a head. I run twords it and see Kirishima on sence fighting a big guy. I charge and attack the guy from behind. "I got him you check for harmed" I said as the big guy almost fell forward. I fight him as Kirishima runs in to the destroyed building. I dodged his attacks and blow up the ground below him. He loses footing and I knock him out with an explosion to the face.

I smirk and look back to check on Kirishima. My eyes widened as I saw a woman with long pink hair kiss Kirishima on the lips. "Thank you hero" she said with a wink. She walked away and Kirishima turns then froze. We stare at each other as his eyes widened. "Kat I can explain sh-" I walked away before he could finish. My heart feels like its been torn out and stepped on. But what can I do he deserves better than me. She can make him happy...am messed up and a jerk while she is not. I feel tears threaten to fall as I walk back to the agency.