Misunderstanding

Thirty seven missed calls from Kirishima, and fourty nine unread texts. I sigh and call up the agency. "Hello Ground Zero what can I help you with" said a woman on the line. "Am not coming in today. I am sick" I said. "Oh alright. I will put you on sick leave. Enjoy your four days off and I hope you get better Ground Zero. Good bye" she said before I hung up.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was noon. I get up and stretch. I put my phone in my pocket and make my way to the Kitchen. I make myself a sandwich. My phone vibrates. I answered without looking. "Hello?" I said. "Finally... Bakugo I want to talk. Please let me in so we can talk. I love you.. Kat" said Kirishima. I hung up and put my phone on the counter top. I place the half eaten sandwich in the trash. I jump when a knock come from the door.

"Please let me in. I want to explain. This is a misunderstanding" said Kirishima behind the door. I snap. Misunderstanding!? I storm up to the door, unlocked it and swung it open. "Misunderstanding?" I said looking him in the eye. He fliched at my tone. "Listen, I saved her from the building and she kissed me. She forced her self on me. I would never cheat on you...I love you" said Kirishima. "....why?" I whispered looking down at the floor. "What?" Said Kirishima. "Why do you love me?! You could have her and be happy. Am messed up and am a jerk!" I yell as tears threaten to fall.

Kirishima frowns and his eyes widen. "Your not messed up and your not a jerk! Your Bakugo Katsuki, a man of passion and strength. I love you for you" Said Kirishima hugging me. I cry into his shoulder. "Hey...am serious when I say this you know. I love you...and your perfect in my eyes" said Kirishima patting my back. "...how can you believe that" I said. "Its not that hard to do. I believe the only person that sees that your messed up and a jerk is you" said Kirishima. I hug him back. "Self hate...and self harm is not healthy but your only human. Look at me I used to hate myself too. Many people do that...your not messed up" said Kirishima.

I close the door and sit on the couch with Kirishima. I lay my head down on his lap and he pets my hair. "What happened to your hand" said Kirishima looking at my wrapped hand. "I punched the mirror" I said closing my eyes. "Seriously...ugh. Well I have a patrol soon. On my way back I will pick up a new one for you" said Kirishima playing with my hair. This was nice... peaceful. "Don't go" I Whispered. "Hmmm?" Said Kirishima smiling. "Don't fuckin move am comfortable" I said opening my eyes to look up at him.

Kirishima chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I know. But I have to" said Kirishima. I sigh and sit up. "Just call in sick" I said. "Nah already used my for this month.. remember" said Kirishima blushing. "Oh.. yeah" I said stand up. "Well get me a black mirror" I said looking back at Kirishima. "Yep. And maybe tonight you can make me some dinner?" Asked Kirishima. "Yeah. Curry sound good" I said as he stands up. "Sounds delicious" said Kirishima hugging me from behind. He kissed my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "I love you Kat" said Kirishima. "Yeah...me too" I said.