Self Hate

Bakugo ran into his appointment and locked the door. He was shaking like a leaf as he slid down to the floor. He slammed his head back against the door. "F-fuck why does he like me....fuck  I.. am not worthy of him. He's A ray of sunshine that brightens everyone's day while am the storm everyone avoids" He said to himself as tears fell down his cheeks. 'God am messes up!' he thought as he wipes at his tears.

Bakugo hears his. Cell go off inside his gym bag. He grabs it and sees Kirishima's number flash on screen with his contact photo. The photo was a selfie of them after graduation. He tossed the phone across the floor and put his hands on his face. He claws at his face. Am a horrible person he deserves better. Bakugo slams his head back against his door hard. He dose it again and heard the crack of the wood.

Bakugo felt terrible but not terrible enough. He deserves more pain then just this. Bakugo stood up and walked to his small open kitchen. He grabs a knife from the sideboard. He pulled up his shorts and looked at his past cuts. Long deep scars scattered along his inner thighs and near his hips. He hasn't cut in a few months the youngest cut was already scaring. Bakugo sat on a wooden chair and tightened his grip on the knife. He pressed down and made a deep cut next to a scar. He grunts as his blood runs down his leg.

After making another cut along his thigh he made a move to make another on his other thigh. A loud pound on the door stops him. He puts the knife on the small table and gets up. He walks to the door. He peeks through the peep hole. It was Kirishima. "Bakugo open up. We need to talk. I know your home" he said knocking again. Bakugo stays quiet. "I saw your car and I can see you through the peek hole" said Kirishima. Bakugo jumped back from the door. He grunts as his cuts shit pain up and down his legs.

Kirishima heard him and was worried. He put his ear to the door. He sniffed smelling the faint smell of blood. "Bakugo open up now! Or I will knock it down" yelled Kirishima. Bakugo quickly walked to his bathroom. He turns on the sink and grabbed a cloth. He jumped when he heard the door be forced open by the red head. Bakugo grabs the door handle and locks himself in the bathroom.

"Bakugo?" Said Kirishima as he looked around for him. He spots the blood on the floor and the bloody knife. "Bakugo! Are you okay?" Asked Kirishima worried. Bakugo turns off the water and cleans the blood on his leg. Kirishima noticed the closed door to the bathroom. He tried to open it but it was locked. "Am fine go away" said Bakugo. Kirishima frowns. Bakugo pressed on one of the cuts and grunts. "Bakugo opened the door...you know I will break the door if you don't" said Kirishima.

"Fuck off Kirishima I told you am-" before Bakugo could finish a hardened fist went through his door near the handle. Bakugo jumps as Kirishima unlocks the door. Kirishima opened the door. Kirishima's eyes widened at the sight. Bakugo sitting on the closed flush, a bloody cloth in hand and blood on the floor. "Did you cut yourself Bakugo" said Kirishima softly. Bakugo looked away. "Go Kirishima I told you ...you need someone like you not someone as messed up as me" said Bakugo.