You Mean The Most To Me (Alternate version)

Lapis Lazuli x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^^Readers P.O.V^^

It had been two weeks since I last saw Lapis. I just can't face her knowing that she doesn't feel the same way I do. It hurts so much I have been avoiding all the place we would hangout. Doing so just made me think of her even more. Steven told me to just talk to her. But I just can't bring myself to. I miss Lapis and I's talks about almost everything. We would talk for hours about anything. Lapis was my best friend, she was there when no one else was. Maybe Steven is right I should really go talk to her. Okay I just I'll talk to her. I grab some clothes and got dressed. After doing so I left my house and headed out.

^^Time Skip^^

I had arrived at Stevens place knowing Lapis is most likely here. When I got to the door I froze. I don't know why exactly nerves maybe. I shook off that feeling and knocked on the door. Steven answered smiling "Oh hey (Y/N)!" I smiled back "Hey Steven is Lapis here?" he laughed nervously. Which made me even more nervous. "Yeah she's here." he rubs the back of his neck "Do you wanna talk to her?" He asked nervously. I nod and he lets me inside. I walk inside and see Lapis ,Peridot , and Amethyst. I give an awkward smile them also giving me a awkward glance. "Hey guys." Lapis looks away slightly. "Hi (Y/N)" Peridot says walking out of the room awkwardly with her arms like she was against something and so does Amethyst and Steven. Leaving me alone with Lapis in a uncomfortable silence. "Hey Lapis." I say sitting on the couch next to her. "Hey (Y/N)." She rubs the side of her arm. "So do you wanna talk about what happened?" She asked. I nodded and turned to her. "Okay so.. I'm sorry if I made uncomfortable." I say pulling my sleeves over my hands. "What you don't make me uncomfortable!" She blurts out putting a hand on my shoulder. I face her unsure "Are you sure? I mean after what I said." I say trying not to make eye contact. Lapis then grabs my face making me look at her in shock.

"Nothing you could have said would've made me uncomfortable." she says then letting go of my face. It got really quiet really fast. We sat there not being able to look at each other. While Peridot, Amethyst, and Steven watched us. Peridot the yells "Kiss!" Steven covers Peridots mouth. Making Lapis and I blush "What the heck Peridot!" I yelled. I then got up and made Peridot and the others leave. "What why me I live here?!" Steven says. "Out!" I say very embarrassed. "Okay okay." he says walking out with Amethyst. Peridot was already outside.

When everyone was outside and Lapis and I were alone I sighed. "So umm... that was weird." I laughed awkwardly. She also laughs "Yup."

{Time Skep}

After a while of talking about things. It started to feel like it was before I confessed to her. We kinda just hung out at Stevens place until the sun went down. "Hey you want me to walk over to your place (Y/N)?" She asked walking out of Stevens with me. I smiled and said "Sure and maybe you could stay the night." She smiled "I would like that."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup this is how it would have ended. That means there might have been a part three. But I like that I ended it at two.

Coming Soon: White Diamond x (Child) Reader

It will be posted most likely by the end of September

It will be posted most likely by the end of September. If not it will be posted early to mid October.

A meme for your troubles

+hint to what the next chapter name will be