Forever And Always

Lapis Lazuli x (Fem) Reader

The alternate ending to the 'I'm In Love With You'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I placed my hand on her face deepening the kiss. I felt as if I had no control of my body. I leaned back Lapis mouth and mine never leaving each others. Well until Peridot came into the room screaming bloody murder. "Nope this stops here!" Peridot then sat between us. "P-Peridot?" Lapis said embarrassed and annoyed. I got up from the where Lapis and I were. "Really Peridot?" I said also annoyed. "Yup." she said. "Whatever." Lapis said grabbing my hand. We went down stairs together and met up with the other. "Hey guys." I say smiling hold Lapis hand. They all looked very shocked to see us. "Oh hello." Pearl said staring at us. "What?" I asked. "Oh it's nothing." Steven said smiling at us. "So are you two finally together or what?" Amethyst said putting her arms around us.

Lapis looked at me like she wanted me to answer. A dark blush covering my face as I look down. "It's a yes." Everyone shouts hugging us. I managed to slip out of the hug. I also got Lapis out of the hug. They were all hugging each other as Lapis and I laughed at them. "Wanna get out of here?" I whispered to Lapis. She nodded and we left the party.

**Time Skip**

Lapis and I are walking along the shore line. The cold water hitting out feet. "So wow." She says holding on to my hand. "Yeah wow." I giggled softly. We were both kind of shock about what happened at Stevens. Lapis stopped walking. I turned to face her. " (Y/N) I love you." She said looking into my eyes with a bright smile. "Forever and always?" I asked walking closer to her. She kissed me again. "Forever and Always."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I honestly love this ending. I hope that you guys do as well. I know it's kinda short but this was just the first one I made so yeah.