My Delicate Thing

Pink Diamond x (Child) Reader

Well I had no idea what to do for her. So this will basically be her first reaction to a human baby.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What is that?" I asked Pearl. "I think it is one of the inhabitants of this planet. The small thing smiled and started to giggle. They didn't look like they could even protect themselves. So I pick up the tiny thing and Pearl was also just as curious as I was. We looked at them closely. The small thing began to laugh putting their hand on face. "Oh my." I say then moving their hand. "Do you think they are alone?" Pearl asked and I looked to her. "I think so." I said looking to the small human in my arms. "Why would anyone leave such a delicate thing all alone?" the human yawned looking sleepily at me. A sad expression covered my face. "I'm going to keep them." I say looking at Pearl who was shocked.

"My Diamond we'll have to talk with White Diamond." She said sadly looking at the little human. "She'll say no." I said. Pearl than came up with an idea. "Let's just not tell her." I smiled looking back at them. They were fast asleep. "I will protect you my delicate thing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup I think I wrote for all the Diamonds now. Yay! So yeah I'm on a role with posting stories. Hope you enjoyed.