Feelings

Sapphire x (Fem.) Reader

Okay so I just got out of the hospital. I wanted to post something cause I felt bad. Hope you'll enjoy it. I had already finished this story a day before I was sent to the hospital. So it's the only reason I'm posting this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
^^Readers P.O.V^^

As I watched everyone smile and laugh I sat there alone. I only had one thing on my mind. Why could everyone else have a happy ending? Am I not aloud to be happy. I looked to my drink in my hand watching it shake. I took a deep breath calming myself down. After a moment I looked back at everyone's smiling faces. "(Y/N)?" a voice behind me says. I turn to see who it was. "Sapphire?" I say kind of shocked. "Do you need something?" I asked and she shock her head. "You need to come with me." she says I was a bit taken a back but nodded and went with her. She grabbed my hand and led me away from the others. "Sapphire where are we going?" I asked as she pulled me further and further from the group. She didn't reply. It must have been important whatever it was. After a few we arrived at Stevens place. Which made me just a bit more confused.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. "I saw something." She said sitting on a step that led to Stevens front door. "Oh okay." I say sitting beside her. "What could she have seen?" I think to myself pulling on of my sweater sleeves over my hand. "(Y/N) are you okay?" she asked. I nod "Yeah of course I am." I then rub the back of my neck. "Don't lie (Y/N)." she said "I know you are holding in so much anger." she put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm n-not angry?" I say pushing her hand away. "(Y/N) what I saw in your future and the way you looked at everyone at the party how you truly feel." She says looking down. "Well is that the reason you took me away from the others?" I said "Was I going to snap and lose my temper?" I say standing up from the step. I look to her and she says nothing. She just looks away. "I guess I did." I then began to walk away. But I stopped "Please tell the others that I left earlier cause I didn't feel well." I then left without another word. "You will get your happy ending." she says "It will just take time for yours to arrive."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. I am taking request because I need something to do while I am stuck at home but your request won't be posted for a while.

A meme for you troubles