I Want One

Peridot x Reader

Here we go with another Peridot x Reader one-shot

I don't know what the Steven and Connie's baby's name is so until I figure it out it's Stevonnie. If you guys know what it is let me know so I can fix the name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Omg (Y/N) look! look!" Peridot yelled showing me Steven and Connie's baby. "What is it. Is she okay." I say freaking out looking at my niece. "No SHE"S SMILING!!" Peridot yelled again handing me the baby. "What! You almost gave me a heart attack." I said taking the baby. "I thought that something was wrong with her." This was the first time I was a loud to watch her without Steven or Connie. I looked down at her and she has to cutest smile in the universe. "Awwwww." I say and little Stevonnie pats my face with her baby hands.

"(Y/N)?" Peridot says in a curious way. "Yes?" I say turning to Peridot. ""Can I have a baby?" I froze looking at her like she just murdered someone. "Uh you should ask someone else about that." I rub that back of my neck not knowing what to say. Stevonnie then starts to laugh at probably the face I am making. "Okay you are so cute." I say laying her down in here play pin. "Peridot do you really want a baby?" I say looking at her with a soft expression. "Yeah I mean why not." she shrugs.

I sit down beside her. "I think you would make a pretty cool mom." I say and she smiles. "But somebody has to explain Babies to you." She tilts her head in confusion. "Uh." She said turning her entire body to face me.

**Time Skip**

(Greg now has to have the talk with Peridot because you refuse to.)

"Ew." Peridot says looking at a book Greg gave to her. I walk over to Greg "So how did it go." I say leaning against the wall. "I think she got what in meant." He laughs nervously "I think." I laugh and thank Greg for at least trying to explain.

End

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this happened. What do you think. Personally I almost didn't post this. I thought it was to weird.