I Will Protect You

Lapis Lazuli x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lapis It's going to be okay." I say holding her close to me. Lapis was having a panic attack . The reason behind it was because of a nightmare Jasper. The Gem that caused her so much pain. I pet her gently and she began to calm down. Lapis then up her arms around me. "Please don't leave me." She said. I hugged her back "I won't." She took a deep breath letting me go. "You gonna be okay." I asked scooting a bit away from her on the couch. "Yeah I think so." she brings her legs to her chest. "I'm sorry." She said laying her head on her knees. "Hey it's fine." I said crossing my legs onto the couch. "I'm not that tired anymore." Lapis giggled in a nervous way.

"Well do you want to do something?" I asked she shook her head. "You sure?" I asked and she nodded and scooted close to me. "Can I just lay down beside you?" my eyes widened and a blush dust over my face. "U-uh yeah." after that we laid there in silence. Eventually she fell asleep. Me though I was wide awake. "I promise I'll protect you Lapis." I whisper watching her sleep peacefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love Lapis so much I want to cry. She just so precious😭.

A meme for your troubles