Don't Go

Steven x Reader x Pearl

You're character is someone close to Steven. You actually live with Steven and the Crystal Gems. But one day out of the blue you choose to leave without telling anyone why. You're character's age in around sixteen. Steven will be young in this like twelve. That is all the info. Hope you'll enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^^Readers P.O.V^^

"Where have you been?!" Pearl yells at me. I just turn away ignoring her. "(Y/N) get back here." she said. I ran upstairs and grabbed my duffle bag. "What are you doing?" she says walking up the stairs. "Just leave me alone Pearl." I say throwing some of my clothes in the bag. "No! what are you doing?" I ignore her again. I begin to walk toward the stairs bag in my hand. Pearl then grabs my arm. "(Y/N) what's going on with you." she exclaimed and I pull away from her. "I just need t get out." I say walking to the stairs again and Pearl stops me again. I groan in annoyance. "Just tell me why we could talk about this with the others. I pushed pasted her. "I just really need to be alone." I sigh walking down stairs and out the front door.

"(Y/N) where are you going?" I heard Steven say. I turn around to see him with a sad look. "I'm sorry I can't really say." Steven then hugs me. "Please don't go." he says crying into my sweater. "Steven." I say sadly. I pulled him off me kneeling down to meet his height. "I'll be back soon okay?" tears coming out of his eyes. "Come on don't cry you're tougher then that." I say wiping the tears off his face. "Please (Y/N)." he said hugging me wrapping his arms around my neck. I then pull him off me. "I have to go now." I said taking off on of the pins on my bag off it. "This is my favorite pins." I say "I'll be coming back for it." I then stand up.

"Okay." he said holding the pin close to him. "See ya soon." I then walk away from him hearing him crying a bit. I just kept walking maybe one day I can tell him why I really had to leave him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup this is how I'm ending this story. I have no plans on writing a part two for this. If you want a part two I might write it. Well I have to go now. Hope you liked this.