Coolest Babysitter

Lapis Lazuli x (Child) Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N) sit down!" Sadie yells trying to get her 4 year old to stay still while she worked. "No I'm bored!" (Y/N) yelled back to her mother. Costumers were giving judgemental glares at Sadie and (Y/N). "You should get your child under control." A woman dress in grey said. "Well I'm trying!" Sadie glared at the woman. The woman scoffed rolling her eyes. "Ok I'm gonna have to call someone to come get you." She says with annoyance in her voice.

**Time Skeps**

"Are you sure you can watch (Y/N) I don't want to bother you." Sadie says to Peridot and Lapis. "Nah it's fine." Lapis says while Peridot played with (Y/N), who now calmed down. "Well okay." She says unsure. "Be back here by 4:30, okay?" Lapis and Peridot nodded smiling. Lapis then picked (Y/N) and walked out Peridot right behind them. "Haha." (Y/N) laughs. Lapis looks at the kid and smiles. "They're so precious." Lapis then pets their head. "Yeah!" Peridot says as Lapis sits (Y/N) on the ground in front of Stevens house. They all then walk inside. "Were back." Peridot yells and walks over to the fridge and was about to push the ice button but Lapis sprayed Peridot with a water bottle. "No Peridot." she said. (Y/N) laughs watching Peridot hiss at Lapis. "Oh so you like that?" Lapis says facing (Y/N) then back to Peridot. "Lapis NOOO!" Lapis then sprays Peridot with more water.

After a while of playing Lapis and Peridot had to take (Y/N) back to Sadie. "You ready?" Lapis asked (Y/N) who was wrapped in Bubble wrap. "Yes!" She says with a thumbs up.

End

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked whatever this was!

A meme for your troubles